Silver Staff Maintenance

A 12 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2011

PO Box 7195

North Arlington, NJ 07031

With over 30 years of experience, Silver Staff Maintenance is Northeastern New Jersey's industry leader for all of your Excavation Needs. We specialize in Excavating, Asphalt, Oil Tank Removal, Oil Remediation, Pool Demolition and Snow Plowing. We pride ourselves on our customer service and making sure that the job is done right the first time. Call us today!!...

excavating (9)plumbing (2)home remodeling (1)lawn & landscaping (1)septic tank cleaning (1)

08/03/2020

Scott did a great job. He was knowledgeable about the cause of our sink hole, he came when promised and filled the hole with a gravel mix as he had described. He cleaned up the surrounding area very well afterward. Excellent work ethic; would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fill up sink hole

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

D

05/15/2020

I hired this company to fix a sink hole they came and they didn't have enough materials to fill the hole and they also left all the debris on my side walk when I texted them they said to call my town to remove it..they also did a sloppy job and did not level off the dirt..I do not recommend them for any services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filling a sink hole

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Gentleman hired me to fix a broken sewer line. Thought to be such due to having a plumber over 2xs to unclog the line. Turned out that the sink hole was due to his sump pump pumping water from the basement onto the front lawn with no means of drainage. We took out some rotten wood and told him that the town would pick it up. Which if he had called they would have. As far as not having the fill for...

04/26/2020

Professional and friendly service. Great communication throughout all work. Glad to recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did a tank removal and soil remediation so I could sell my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

04/23/2020

Excellent and reliable work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavating

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

04/18/2020

Great company Scott is the owner just be honest with what is your budget and he will make it work 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
several oil tank removal and remediation jobs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

04/18/2020

I've hired Scott several times and he always did a great job, was on time and left the workplace the same way or better than when he got there. I've even referred him to other people who were very thankful for the recommendation. I would highly recommend Scott if you have an issue with an oil tank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a few oil tank removals, soil testing and remediiation work over the past 20 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

04/18/2020

Other than difficulties with the city (which Scott dealt with admirably) the job was done very professionally. He always was in communication and did everything possible to save me money. I would have no problem recommending him. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of 3 oil tanks , 2 remdiations, underpinning of apartment house, replacement of sidewalks

CATEGORY landscaping,plumbing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/08/2020

It didn’t. Never came to site in person. Quite was difficult to figure out what final estimate was. When I explained this over the phone. The guy started cursing at me to which I ended the call immediately BEWARE very unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

What the gentleman says is true. He called looking for some excavation work. He told me he knew absolutely nothing about excavation. I wrote 2 estimates and was going over the details of the job when the man got very indignant telling me that if I had let him talk he could have explained himself . So he asked a question and felt insulted that I didn’t let him cut in and ask me another before I fin...

08/08/2019

The company was very good. He did great work. Very nice work and pretty decent guy. I have no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil tank removal and remediation on a foundation.

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

08/08/2019

It was very good. They're very responsive, quick, and did a clean job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tank removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

Excavating, Tank removal, asphalt, concrete and snow plowing.