JB Renovations, LLC

A45 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2011

319 Longview Acres Ct

Newton, NJ 07860

JB Renovations specializes in complete interior and exterior remodeling and has been family owned and operated since 1995. It is our privilege to provide quality workmanship and customer satisfaction by designing and creating solutions for the needs of your home and family. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (973) 670-0395...

Windows (29)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (15)General Remodeling (13)Ceramic Tile (12)Doors (10)Drywall (9)Decks and Porches (8)Unfinished Carpentry (7)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (7)Plumbing (7)Interior Painting (6)Insulation (4)

11/11/2019

I truly can’t say enough good things about this company. Jim and Matt are true professionals. I have worked with many many contractors in the past and JB Renovations is the best. They clearly stand out from other contractors especially regarding their skills, talent, experience, craftsmanship and knowledge. Their pricing was excellent too. They are very honest and trustworthy and are consistently ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 15 Andersen 400 series windows and 2 patio sliding doors

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

09/15/2019

Jim and Matt are the absolute best. The project was to remodel my master bathroom and it came out exactly how I imagined it to be. Everything is perfect, and Jim even suggested some things I didn't even think about, such as installing some recessed lighting that makes such a difference! There were some surprises along the way that made things a little more difficult but they fixed all and every pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

01/30/2019

Jim and Matt were a charm to work with. They communicated well on what needed to be done. Each day, they were punctual and cleaned up after themselves. They stuck to the agreed timeframe on when the project would be completed. Overall, I am happy with their professionalism and their craftsmanship is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to remodel our Laundry closet. The following work needed to be done: reframe door, move plumbing, reroute dryer duct, tile the floor, electrical for new light fixtures, mount cabinets, mount countertop, mount drying rack.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2018

01/01/2019

This is a follow up to a previous post I made thinking that JB never called me back. They did call me back the very next day. I thought they never returned my call. It has been a very “fast” last few weeks as I moved into a new place. When I contacted JB and thought I did not receive a return call I was quick to criticize. My error. They did call me back on December 8. I neglected to follow up wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed medicine cabinets installed in bathrooms of new construction

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

12/17/2018

If the work wasn’t a big enough job I wish they would have told me. Simple as that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never returned my call. I needed to get some work completed on a place I recently moved in.

CATEGORY remodeling

973-349-6294 was the number you left me. Called you and left a message on sat 12/8 at 10:10 am. But just keep leaving bad reviews on your mistake. Have a nice day!

12/12/2018

Never returned my call. Just moved into a new place and needed some additional items installed. If it is work that wasn’t big enough at least they could tell me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Putting up medicine cabinets in bathrooms

CATEGORY contractors

I did return your call. I left a message on the number you gave me the next morning.

10/18/2018

Jim stop returning calls and emails. It was extremely unprofessional. We had everything lined up to be renovated but he disappeared without any explanation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

10/15/2018

Wonderful - fabulous!! I was so pleased with their attention to detail, guidance, timeliness & clean-up - immaculate!! I have received so many compliments on all the work Jim & Matt have done for us. I am looking forward to my next project!! Hopefully new kitchen cabinets :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New window installation, garage door installation, bathroom remodeling, outdoor decking, garden perimeter fencing and arbor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, decks, garage doors, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

07/12/2018

Matt and Jim renovated four bathrooms in our Soviet-era house, and did a spectacular job. They were inevitably polite, professional and informative, and made consistent efforts to minimize any disruption. They worked serial days to get the job done quickly and efficiently, and offered helpful suggestions along the way. They always left our house at the end of the day in as good a condition as when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four Bathroom Renovations

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

02/20/2018

We hired JB Renovations to gut and remodel a bathroom in our home. We were extremely satisfied with the services that they provided. They were extremely knowelable and kept us up to date on how the project was progressing. I was also very impressed with their attention to detail. The tile and accent pieces were placed with precision the work was meticulous. They also installed new pipes, a toilet ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2018

Windows, doors, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, decks, finish trim work, crown molding, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, complete exterior & interior remodeling

Just ask!