Get Wired 2

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Serving Hunterdon, Warren and Morris counties since 2005, Get Wired 2 is a family owned and operated electrical contractor. With services ranging from electrical maintenance to generator installation, we are confident in our ability to handle all your electrical needs. You can Get Wired 2! Award winning. Additional email - info@getwired2.com....

Nimble Digits IT Solutions LLC

Over 18 years of experience designing, integrating and supporting IT systems specializing in professional grade roaming Wi-Fi network installations, data/media rack installations, PC hardware sales and support. We also offer small business IT support, and best practices consulting with a specialization in Point of Sale and customer facing technologies, as well as, Microsoft desktop and server support. We are an authorized hardware and software vendor for multiple manufacturers, including but limited to Dell EMC, HP Enterprise, Acronis, Cisco, and others. Web design, services also available.

05/06/2016

Get Wired 2 did a fantastic job, quickly and professionally.  He was on-time, with a smile, and worked quickly.  He listened to my every request for placement of the new chandelier and it looks great!.  I would definitely use them again for any electrical work I need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get Wired 2 installed a chandelier in my dining room (and a new dimmer switch).

CATEGORY lighting

03/23/2016

I called the vendor and the manager happen to be in the office between jobs. He offered to come to the house in about 20 mins to take a look. He spent about 30 minutes and fixed the problem. Very courteous and professional. Will definitely use this vendor again in the future should I need an electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Traced down and repaired electrical short in house outlet system.

CATEGORY electrician

07/24/2015

Very well. Came out same day.Conducted a thorough inspection of all switches, outlets, etc. By process of elimination, found loose electical outlet and fixed if. Very professional and explained what he and his assistant did to find the problem. Get Wired 2 gets a excellent rating from me and we will call them again for future electical needs for our home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed non-working switch in bathroom. Restored power to the light switch and exhaust fan

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/20/2015

Frank was exceptional Professional. I'm very pleased with his work. Very recommend by me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a generator.

CATEGORY generator installers

Thanks for helping Get Wired 2 with a very positive review. Best Regards, Frank

06/26/2015

Arrived on time. Went directly to work. Neat- answered questions honestly & finished on time lamps were set perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed & replaced 3 outdoor lights. 2 house floods. 1 garage dust to dawn.

CATEGORY lighting

Get Wired 2 is a Select Dealer of Generac Generators for very professional installations and authorized factory service. In addition, we have 30 years of experience performing all types of electrical contracting services. If you want professional and personalized service from a company that cares, then you have come to the right company. Remember, "You can Get Wired 2".

Appliance and well pump repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal