Affordable Ductworx

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6 Buckingham Ct

Newton, NJ 07860

If your home air system uses ductwork, it needs to be cleaned properly. The average homes air ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years. If your air system has never been cleaned before, or it has been several years since your last proper cleaning, there is a good chance youre due for a cleaning. But why guess, when you can check? Schedule a free quote with Affordable Ductworx. We offer a FREE Dryer Vent Cleaning with any full house system clean. Furthermore, we use top of the line equipment, such as power brushes, which separates us from our competition. No job is too big or small My son and I personally attend every job that we book to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We treat your home like it is ours. Call us today!...

Dryer Vent Cleaning (44)Air Duct Cleaning (29)Air Intake Systems (7)

04/18/2018

They did a great job. They had to fix the job that Sears did so poorly. The guys were professional, honest and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!! It was truly our pleasure.

04/11/2018

Dave and his son, Dave, were the utmost in professionalism. They methodically went through the entire building cleaning the ducts, registers, filters. They were extremely thorough. The project took longer than anticipated because the ducts were extremely dirty. Dave did not try to increase the price and continually kept me informed as to their progress. I would highly recommend them. They come acr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductwork cleaning for our medical office

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your great review and your patience while we cleaned your office. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Dave and Dave Jr.

02/21/2018

Vincent came right on time, was polite, informative and patiently explained everything he did. Spent 4 hours doing a very thorough job, opening each outtake and intake vent over 3 house levels. Full system cleaning plus sanitized system since I have asthma.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house air ducts cleaned.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Thank you for your great review. It was our pleasure!

02/10/2018

Better than expected , fast efficient and fair priced. Highly recommended , will hire aging for additional work. Duct cleaning and replacement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure!!

01/11/2018

Excellent. The father /son team did a great job. Explained everything, left nothing but cleaner air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of all ductwork and dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure!

12/18/2017

A very very good job. Thorough, very good workmanship. Time consuming, but to do the job right takes time and its worth it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!! It was our pleasure!!

07/13/2017

I was told by my regular AC guy that my ductwork was collapsed. Affordable ductwork came and told me that the ductwork was fine. Saving me big money. They did a thorough cleaning which I had never done before. I can already feel the difference in air flow. They were professional and polite and left a nice clean work site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C duct cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

It was our pleasure. [Member Name Removed]! Thank you!!

05/28/2017

They were very thorough and cleaned up after the job was completed. That tooknpictures before and after. What a difference. I had this done by a company in central nj. You pay for what you got. You could not tell that anything was even completed. Everything was explained to us on the free consultation. A email was sent with the estimate of the services to be completed. I am very satisfied and I wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them father and son to clean all the air conditioning ducts and dryer. Very honest caring people. They started at eleven thirty and were dinebat nine thirty

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you. Thank you!!

05/11/2017

They showed up when they said they would. The did a great job cleaning the ducts and condenser.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC cleaning and AC condenser cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure!!

05/03/2017

Dave and his son Dave came and cleaned our air ducts and the furnace thoroughly. Most duct cleaning companies I called said the job takes about 2-3 hours but these guys stayed for over 9 hours to finish the job. I was impressed how thorough they were. They were very knowledgeable and answered all the questions I had in such a kind manner. They are one really hard working father son team. We also h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the air ducts and the furnace, clean the dryer vent, re-routing of the dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your great review of our services! We truly love our customers!!!

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Purification Systems, Air Filters, Hypoallergenic, Air System Cleanings, - for Residential and Commercial Customers,

Not Applicable