Union Construction, LLC

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2007

794 Ridge St

Newark, NJ 07104

Call us today for a free estimate! We are a full service landscaping company offering everything from landscaping to pavers, patios, outdoor kitchens, fencing and so much more. We are you one stop shop to create your outdoor oasis. We also offer tree service/stump grinding....

General Remodeling (2)Landscaping - Lighting (1)Fountains (1)

09/09/2019

Aquí mira Ajá they do for me I remodeling in my entire house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aquí mira aja they do for me l remodeling un my entire house

CATEGORY remodeling, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

09/06/2019

Outstanding! Luis Castillo is a gentleman very talented builder and contractor. He’s a pleasure to work with. I’m a real estate professional I’ve recommended him to a number of my clients. He has also done work for me. I keep going back. He has my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovations for clients and renovations on flip homes

CATEGORY remodeling, fountains

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Lanscaping / Hardscaping and Pavers / Patios / Outdoor Kitchens / Fountains / Retaining Walls / Fencing / Irrigation and Misting Systems / Tree Service / Stump Grinding /

French Drains