Structures & Foundations PC

Founded 2014

Professional Engineers licensed in NJ as well as NY with flexible schedules and fair-rated, professional service to accommodate your needs. We solve problems like foundation settling, sagging floors, cracking walls, basement water issues and general structural problems. Services include residential structural engineering, engineering evaluation & inspections with reports, geotechnical/soil engineering, fire escape inspections, underpinning for basement lowering, retaining wall designs, waterproofing design, and more. Call us today for a free consultation....

12/12/2019

My experience was fine. I don't have any complaints. It was a professional experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They just checked some structure issue on the basement.

09/19/2019

Feras put my mind at ease after reviewing some beams in the basement and flooring on a different floor. Provided a detailed report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of Home Purchase Structure Review

09/17/2019

Very good. Excellent. Excellent price. Very good response. The quality of the work was great. There was no issue for the zoning board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an engineer drawing so I can submit for zoning approval.

09/17/2019

It was very good. He was very thorough. He was very detailed oriented. He know something about the structure. He took his time and gave me a good report. He was able to save me money. He was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a structural inspection to the house I am buying.

09/17/2019

He was very prompt. He was very responsive. He came to our house 2 hrs within the phone call after knowing the work we needed. He made himself available just in case they have any questions. His work was very thorough. We were very happy with their work and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He calculated what type of beam that was going to install. Because they had removed the bearing wall.

CATEGORY structural engineer

Structural evaluation and inspection with reporting, Geotechnical/soil engineering and consulting, structural engineering, foundation engineering, design and rehabilitation, litigation support, floor plans, waterproofing design, retaining wall design, fire escape inspection, and many more.

Call us. We can handle most any foundation issue, and if we can't, we'll refer you to a partner that can.

Similar businesses in your area...