Summit Medical Group

Angie's List since October 2014

Not Rated| 114 Reviews

This Practice Group has 51 Locations: 1 Diamond Hill Rd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922; To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org...

03/20/2017

Extremely professional, one year follow up scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geriatric Wellness Assessment annual

04/15/2016

My PCP was very helpful and overall the administration people were nice and responsive.  Nice medical complex and easy parking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I picked a PCP from Summit Medical center and i was very happy with the experience.

03/14/2016

As I have said we've used the medical group for the past 30 years and continue to do so.....7 family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used the medical group for the past 30 years.

12/30/2015

Doctor Adamoli communicated very directly and was friendly. I felt like she really gave me a good amount of her time and attention. I was a little disappointed that she moved location just a couple weeks later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist

12/07/2015

Everything went great.couldn't have had a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical and bloodwork. Had blood drawn prior to my appointment and that is also at the Berkeley Heights location which is very conveneint. They were great and fast.Then I met with Dr Shridharani a few days later to get my annual physical and to review my test results. She was wonderful as always and my results were good. The Berkeley Heights location is excellent. I've been going there for years.

CATEGORY family doctor

Allergy, audiology, cardiology, chiropractic, dermatology, cognitive therapy, endocrinology, executive health, gastroenterology, general surgery, genetic counseling, infectious disease, integrative medicine, nephrologist, neurology, neurosurgery, nutrition, oncology, ophthalmology, optical shop, orthopedics, ootolaryngology, pain management, plastic surgery, podiatry, pediatrics, physical therapy, pulmonology, rheumatology, sleep center, sports medicine, urology & vein center.