Get'm Pest Control

Founded 2017 •

Our company accounts with reliable and widely trained personnel that provide pest control to both companies and families. Also, our organization emphasizes good business practices and standards that were designed for pest control companies in New Jersey. Therefore, the Get'm team can diagnose your problems and solve them promptly safely and effectively. The client's satisfaction is our best reward....

Kapture Pest Control

Guaranteed Pest Control. Same Day Service. Direct line to the owner. No more endless waiting to ask questions or voice concerns. Working with Kapture Pest Control is easy. We understand that you are busy and that 3-hour arrival windows are unacceptable to you. To accommodate you and simplify your life we give you a 30-minute arrival window and schedule our technicians in a way that makes sure they are on time. Furthermore as the founder of the company I am proud to offer: - Only licensed technicians with significant pest control experience. They know what to do and get your issues resolved the first time. - A satisfaction guarantee that makes sure all your pest issues are resolved even between regularly scheduled services. - In the case where we are not able to meet your expectations, a double your money back guarantee for the first 90 day. Furthermore, you will always be able to reach out to me, the founder of the company with any questions or complaints you might have. My personal goal is to turn all of my customers into raving fans. I think once you try us you too will agree that doing business with my company is much easier than with traditional pest companies. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks again! John Melchior

Offers by Kapture Pest Control on Angie's List

07/24/2020

Showed up early for the estimate. Santiago does both the estimate and the service so he doesn't bait and switch. Showed up on time for service. Price was competitive. Quickly applied the ant killing products throughout the house. Was raining so he had to come back for the exterior treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ants Flying Ants Carpenter Ants

05/31/2020

Santiago was great! I was immediately contacted after requesting a quote. Two days later he was here! It could have been the very next day but that was my fault. Santiago was on time, professional and efficient. I saw an immediate difference. He will be back in two weeks for a follow up. I highly recommend Get’ m. That’s exactly what he did to my bees! Thanks, Santiago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Get rid of Bees

05/25/2020

Get'em contacted me right away and arrived on time and did a fantastic job. I was also sent text messages of driver ID and appointment times. Came back to check two weeks later and all was perfect. Highly recommended, very professional, and gets the job done right and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent Removal

05/08/2020

He is coming back for another treatment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

03/31/2020

Santiago was excellent and very professional. He was on time and did a follow-up as promised. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Cexterminationontrol

CATEGORY pest control

We cover all types of insects, these are some of the most common. Roaches, Bed Bugs, Termites, Ants, Yellow Jacket, Mice, and Rats Please call us for more information

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal