Colonial Land Design

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since August 2007

Family-owned and operated for 50 years. We are a full-service landscape & irrigation company, offering quality service for all of your outdoor needs! Services include - Irrigation Install & Service, Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Hardscaping, Pavers/Walkways, Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization Services, Aeration & Seeding. Please call us today for a free estimate to enhancing your outdoor living space!...

Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty.

10/10/2019

They were glad to take my credit card info and charge me, did not show up for the appointment, did not call, did not respond to my messages, impossible to reach them. Please do not give them your credit card number. May be a scam! Stay away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of sprinkler

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our office attempted to reach you multiple times to reschedule your service. We refunded your deposit, as per our policy. If there is anything else we can do to resolve this situation, don't hesitate to let us know!

08/20/2019

Really great professional people. I highly recommend them for any sprinkler or lawn design work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler systems repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

07/17/2019

Service was very good. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed landscaping lighting.

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

07/16/2019

It was amazing, the company was exceptional and the customer service was outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a landscaping work, put a sod and sprinkler system.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

09/01/2017

They do a good job. They always respond when I have a complaint. I have used them for several years. I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing

CATEGORY lawn service