Miriam's Cleaning Service

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since May 2017

Awards & Badges

73 Abbett Ave

Morristown, NJ 07960

Locally owned business with over 17 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors. We clean windows inside and out Laundry services on site additional help for your parties and events free estimates. Reasonable rates operated flexible hours.....

house cleaning (14)

01/29/2021

Miriam did an outstanding job! I never knew my home could look so good. She even waxed my hardwood floors, they look brand new! Very happy with the good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

11/29/2020

Miriann was wonderful! A very quick response with reasonable pricing. My 98 year old mother's apartment had not been thoroughly cleaned for awhile. This was the most thorough. She cleaned everything! If anyone is looking for house cleaning, then reach out to her. This is the best cleaning service I have ever had! Highly recommend! We will be using her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of an apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2020

11/21/2020

Miriam and her crew cleaned my Aunt's house which had not been done in many weeks as my Aunt was suffering from an arm injury. They left everything sparkling clean and they wasted no time getting the job done. We are thinking of having Miriam and her team come on a regular basis. I was very happy to support a small woman owned business! I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

11/09/2020

Did a fine job Followed instructions well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/31/2020

Mirium & her team were wonderful to have clean my house. Mirium is very professional and a hard worker. My house was spotless when she left. I have hired Mirium to clean my house every week and it’s wonderful. My house has never been so clean and I have 3 large dogs & 2 cats, so you can imagine how dirty it can get. Hiring Mirium has been a fantastic decision !!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/24/2020

Amazing work by Miriam and team. My house is extremely clean and sanitized! Thanks for the work you’ve done so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

09/01/2020

We have some cleaners before, and by far she is the best, everything was spotless clean and smells great after the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Housecleaning service 3 bedroom and 2 and a half bath townhomes

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

02/04/2018

Excellent job. Has been cleaning our house for over 10 years. Very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2018

01/27/2018

It went great! Very professional job. They got out all the tough stains in the bathtub. Kitchen and living room look great! Overall great job. I will definitely hire them again, probably for a once a month cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this cleaning service to clean my bathroom, living room, and kitchen. They did a very thorough cleaning taking about 3.5 hours of their time. Dusting, vacuum, dishes in the sink, cleaning the stovetop and a very solid job was needed in the bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2018

11/16/2017

We had a language problem, in the beginning, but Miriann was able to understand me very well. She and her team were extremely professional and thorough. I have had her back twice and have highly recommended her to my neighbor. My neighbor was also pleased and had Miriann back, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my ranch style home with 3 bedrooms & 2 baths & kitchen & dining area and family room cleaned. One month before, I lost my regular service, when she branched out to cleaning offices only.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017