M & M Landscaping

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

6 Warwick Rd

Morristown, NJ 07960

We provide landscape design services from concept to execution. We are a full service lawn care business 12 months of the year! As well as through our sister company MSeal we offer driveway sealing....

Landscaping (62)Lawn and Yard Work (36)Snow Removal (27)Mulch and Topsoil (24)Asphalt Driveways (9)Tree Service (8)Leaf Removal (7)Pavers and Hardscaping (5)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (5)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)Hauling (1)

07/22/2019

Absolutely stunning work! Mike and his one worker are top notch. On a hot July day, the two of them were able to complete the job with great results; very hard working and professional. Both my girlfriend and I are extremely happy with their work. I called around a few places before finding M& M and I am sure glad I chose Mike. Between the quality of service and cost, he can't be beat. My yard loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Landscaping - Mulch, weeding, new plants, clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

05/17/2019

Mike and his crew did a great job mulching my property. His guys are very professional and hard working. They also do an outstanding job on the leaves in the Fall every year and taking care of my lawn in the Spring and Summer. This was the first time I used them for mulch and was extremely happy. The yard looks great and the project was done quickly and at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch / Lawn Service

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/17/2019

Mike was awesome to deal with. A really great guy who knows his stuff. My husband is very particular and when things weren’t exactly what he was expecting Mike came out right away to address any concerns! I absolutely love it and have every intention of having Mike and crew back for more projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike removed pachysandra in front and back of house. Landscape both areas with shrubs perennials and ornate tree Did spring cleaning and laid mulch.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

04/22/2019

The work performed exceeded my expectations. Mike filled virtually every bare spot in my back yard with topsoil and seed and covered with hay. After I saw the work that had been done, I knew I got a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn repair and spring clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

04/17/2019

Very responsive, reviewed work to be done and gave estimate quickly. Offered great suggestions on improving the landscape. Cost was very reasonable. Work was completed as promised, they did a few “extras” without additional charge. No complaints! Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean-up, removed and replaced old shrubs and tree, added topsoil to lawn and reseeded.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

07/11/2018

What an improvement! Mike is an extremely hard capable worker with great ideas, yet with the ability to listen to homeowner and incorporate owner's wishes. A pleasure to work with. A true find. Highly recommend M&M Landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, mulch and sealing driveway

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

06/28/2018

This is a long established business. I decided to use this service over a year ago. I am very pleased with the quality of their work and their low cost. They are thorough and take pride in their work. The owner of the business, Mike, is attentive and responsive. Returns my calls when I have a need. At my request, he prepared a landscape design plan for the front of my home. It was well thought out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Lawn Cutting and one landscaping project

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

06/27/2018

Highly recommended. Overall very professional service. After the 1st service, there was an unexpected heavy rain and cold weather in the following day, and the new sealing was damaged due to it. He verified the condition and provided us a 2nd sealing service for free. Now the driveway looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repair and sealing

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

05/08/2018

Wonderful. Mike was professional, courteous, and all his guys did a thorough, and incredibly neat job. Everything was spotless upon completion, looked perfect, and was highly detailed. Price was excellent, and communication from beginning to end was thorough. Could not ask for more. Have used him previously to seal my driveway, this work was held to the same standard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulching, pruning, edging, Spring cleanup

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

04/03/2018

M&M did a nice job. They did what they promised on-time and on-budget and did quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resealed my driveway and performed snow plowing

CATEGORY landscaper, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

Landscape design & layout. Landscaping & hardscaping. Plantings. Lawn care maintenance & yard work. Driveway sealing under our other company M Seal 2000 please ref, service provider # 8558401. Thank you.

Not Applicable