Keeping It Green Irrigation LLC

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since November 2013

Keeping It Green Irrigation is run by a husband & wife team with a combined 15 years in the irrigation industry. FREE estimates for new installations 15% discount for new customer Payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard,Discover, paypal, cash, & personal checks...

Harbor Irrigation

We specialize in residential and commercial lawn sprinkler systems - both automatic and manual.

06/26/2017

I enjoyed my experience with Mike and his team. They were professional, their price was competitive and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired/Replaced irrigation system due to pool install.

10/24/2015

Fantastic!! Showed up when they said they would and installed a beautiful system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed lawn sprinkler system.

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work, return calls promptly, reasonable price. Fixed our leaking sprinkler system, replaced sprinkler heads and valves. Would definitely use them again.

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler turn on service and provided estimate for a new sprinkler system. |Mike is a great guy.

09/17/2014

Initial Estimate and Install - June/July 2014 - I met with Mike and Jackie at the 2014 Denville Street Fair. I've always wanted to add a sprinkler system to my lawn, as I was tired of having my front lawn burn in the summer if I couldn't water it every day using a hose. I gave them my info and scheduled an estimate which was much less expensive than I thought. I always thought that installing a sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 5 zone sprinkler system in our front, rear and side yards. Included a control unit and rain sensor

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Full irrigation installation & service offered. Spring Turn On Mid Season Tune Up Winterization Repairs Renovations Add-On

Free Estimates For New Installations