Certified Refrigeration

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since January 2006

Certified Refrigeration specializes in the repair and restoration of Sub-Zero Refrigerators. Working exclusively on Sub-Zero guarantees our same-day repair policy. Never wait for a repair with Certified Refrigeration, our trucks are fully stocked and we arrive ready to handle any problem, big or small. We service all models of Sub-Zero refrigerators, the age of the unit is no concern to us....

07/13/2018

I have a 30 year old Sub-Zero model 550 that needed repairs twice in the last 3 months and Joe Battaglia (Certified Refrigeration) came through for me both times with flying colors. The first time I called Joe's tech Paul showed up right on time, had the problem (compressor) correctly diagnosed in 10 minutes, gave me the estimate, had the part in his truck and had my Sub-Zero up and running in und...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair

07/16/2017

Great but expensive due to Subzero part cost. Still, it was a lot cheaper than a new Subzero. John was a straight shooter and good at what he does. He was quick, clean and efficient. I recommend him highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subzero refrigerator was not working or keeping cold.

D

08/28/2016

They responded immediately, but basically said that those units "were not worth the bother of repairing" and suggested I go elsewhere. I explained that we could not afford to replace the units, but was essentially told to buy new units.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Sub Zero units not working, a wine refrigerator and an under cabinet ice maker, both about 16 yrs old.

04/21/2015

I would definitely use them again.  He was very responsive and professional.  This is a blind item, but I felt that he knew what he was talking about and was friendly and knowledgeable.  In addition, he cleaned up after himself! The cost was much more than I had anticipated, but the replacement of this refrigerator is very costly, so I thought it was worth doing.  Only time will tell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Sub-Zero refrigerator temperature was over 50 degrees.  Joe came and itemized the myriad of issues, and repaired it satisfactorily.

02/19/2015

Same as above. Joe was professional, smart, and prompt, and we were very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our subzero refrigerator's temperature rose to 59% and the service light went on. We called the provider, and before charging us for a house call; he asked great diagnostic questions and then talked us through the process of opening up the panel below, vacuuming out the mat of dust, dirt, and pet hair that had accumulated. The compressor coils had gotten overheated and we cooled them down with a fan, as instructed over the phone. Joe said it might take a few hours for the temperature to come back down. It came down, but overnight, heated up again, so we called them back. That was when a house call was necessary; Joe came out promptly, the day we called back, and replaced the fan, which had burnt itself out because of the extended period of time clogged with dust/hair and overheated. The process was straightforward, quick, and the temperature is now down to the right level. Joe was a great diagnostician, made the good-faith attempt to save us the house call cost by trying it over the phone first, and made the fix quickly when it was deemed necessary.

CATEGORY appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair & Restoration.

Non Sub-Zero Product.

Low Service Charge
Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...