AMERICAN LAWN & SPRINKLER CO

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2005

B Rated | 9 Reviews

OWNER-OPERATED. SUBS USED FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

All American Lawn, Landscape

Our Expertise In Landscape Design Includes But Is Not Limited To Hardscaping, Pool Decks, Paver Patios, Paver Walkways, Driveways, and Retaining Walls. Our Specialties Are Outdoor Kitchens, Fire Pits and Raised Patios. All American Believes In Creating the True Outdoor Luxury Living Experience for our clients.

Offers by All American Lawn, Landscape  on Angie's List

01/19/2016

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winterized - went well

09/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job - very professional, competitively priced and great service. Set up 6 zones which gives me complete coverage of my yard and landscaping. | |Highly recommend.

01/20/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new valve etc. in backyard. It ended up leaking for 2 months. My water bill was 2000. They also never found leaks in system.

10/08/2013

I was surprised to read the bad review. I've been using American lawn Sprinkler for about 10 years. They actually installed my sprinkler system. I did have some issues after the installation, but they were fixed. They have been charging me the same price for the winterization for years. I have 15 zones. They were always pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Sprinkler Winterization

CATEGORY irrigation systems

LAWN & GARDEN SPRINKLERS, SPRINKLER INSTALLATION & SERVICE, SNOW PLOWING & REMOVAL & IRRIGATION CONTRACTORS.