Hoffman Interior Painting

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2010

Small, personable interior painting company. We do residential and small commercial jobs. Most of our work is by referral by homeowners like you. Established in 1983. We have successfully completed over 1400 jobs like yours since 2001. Not 1 workers comp claim - EVER! Each crew member has at least 10 years of interior painting experience. We are certified for lead containment and dust control. We are trained in OSHA Construction Safety. We actually listen and find out what YOU - the customer wants in a job and we deliver. Member of the PDCA, "Painting and Decorationg Contractors of America", a professional trade association. We utilize a quality control checklist and follow professional painting standards as set forth by the "Painting and Decorating Contractors of America". Member Better Business Bureau. Registered with the State of New Jersey. We will share all business documents with you. No day labor employed. No illegal subs used. We offer various painting packages to suit your budget....

Robert Illes Drywall Construction

SEE OUR SPECIALS FOR SUSSEX COUNTY NEW JERSEY! Owner operated since 1981 providing high quality service. See our reviews. Robert is on every job and always on time. No job is too small.

Award 2019

07/12/2018

Warren and his associate did a great job in about two days. I am VERY satisfied with the work. The rest of the house needs to be painted so there is lots more here to do and I would not hesitate to hire them again or to refer them to someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen, upstairs bathroom, a bedroom, and new powder room needed painting.

07/27/2016

There were a few issues with the water damaged ceiling due to plaster issues that came up after the initial fix. Warren came back and quickly fixed the problem. All other work looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed walls painted, an edge "fixed" (there was a gouge in the wall edge) and a slightly water damaged ceiling painted.

07/12/2016

See above. They did an excellent job on time and within budget. Very crisp, neat, clean and pretty result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hoffman Interior Painting painted our old garage as part of a renovation. They did thorough prep work, sanding and smoothing and filling in knots in the wood and whatnot. They worked with me to find our original paint colors -- three different ones. The end result is quite spectacular. Who knew a garage could be a thing of beauty? It looks like a jewel box.

01/03/2016

I work from home, so I can attest to how thorough and focused the team was. I enthusiastically recommend Hoffman Interior Painting, these guys are skilled professionals and a pleasure to work with! The work was completed on schedule and Warren maintained open communication about decisions and expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We worked with Warren Hoffman to prepare and paint our interior walls and ceilings. Our walls, in particular, needed a lot of love before they could be painted. Labor intensive sanding, repairs, wallpaper removal, etc. was required. We also benefited from feedback regarding paint selection.

CATEGORY drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

11/16/2015

Their work has been great. I have used them in the past at my previous home. They are total professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were out a couple weeks ago to do painting in my living room and dining room. There was a lot of prep work with old paint and nail holes. They took care of the plaster cracks as well.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, interior painters

Interior Painting, Plaster, Sheetrock, Trim, Woodwork Repairs, Paper Removal, Wood Filling, Minor Wood Repair, Staining And Varnishing, Paint Removal

Full House Exteriors, Full Room Sheetrocking, Complete house paint removal

Yes, schedule after a brief phone interview