APEX PEST CONTROL

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Apex Pest Control of New Jersey is based in Montclair, NJ. We service homes and businesses for a wide variety of pest problems....

AR-DEAN TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Ar-Dean Termite & Pest Control has been in business for over 30 years. Family owned & operated . Owners Lou & Dean Manfra Prompt & Reliable services at affordable prices Licensed & Insured Accredited with BETTER BUSINES BUREAU We accept VISA, AMEX, MASTERCARD , DISCOVER & CHECKS.

08/12/2015

12/18/2014

11/23/2013

I have used Apex before and have been happy with their services and professionalism so I called them again. When I discovered that something had been destroying part of my front porch, I called them to come identify what kind of bug it was and then spray. They checked all areas thoroughly inside and out that were around the area where the carpenter ants had been destroying the wood. They were able...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I discovered I had carpenter ants destroying part of my front porch after we took up some of the floor boards so they sprayed the area once the old wood had been removed. When they came they thoroughly checked all areas inside and out that may have been affected.

06/06/2012

They're tops! They're honest, friendly, and upfront. This is the only company that I'll use for pest control as long as Paul, the owner, is in business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've provided pest control services.

10/31/2011

We had a terrible ant problem, and it took two visits from Apex, but they got the job done. No more ants. I'd use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed for ants the first time, and then put out gel traps. That worked!

CATEGORY pest control, epoxy flooring

Eradication of common pests such as cockroaches, bed bugs, termites, ants, beetles, flees, ticks, rodents, etc. Animal control. Termite certification. Service plans available.

MasterCard, Check