R.M.P. Landscaping & LawnCare Inc.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2009

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

R.M.P. Landscaping & LawnCare welcomes you to our 34th year serving Millington, Basking Ridge and surrounding areas with quality landscape, hardscape ,and maintenance. We are full service fully licensed and insured. We are a small company with 4 to 5 full time employees and the owner Ray Parolari is hands on and stands behind all the work R.M.P. landscaping does...

Century Masonry & Waterproofing

Water control, drain systems, sump pumps, battery back-up pumps, crawl space encapsulation & wall repair. Additional email - centurywaterproofing@yahoo.com. Additional email - Centurywaterproofng@embarqmail.com

Award 2019

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RMP does a great job on cutting my lawn and they did a good job on clearing an overgrown area. I plan to use them in the future. Very happy with RMP.

CATEGORY lawn service, drain pipe

05/09/2014

Ray and Nick helped me and my husband to make our vegetable garden a reality.  We were able to express our plans and ideas and have the expertise of Ray and Nick to make it happen.  We could not be happier with the results.  I highly recommend them for work and will use their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 We had them build a retaining wall and a vegetable garden also with shed pad for a shed built in Landcaster Pa. to be delivered.  Ray and Nick are our regular landscaping company with personal attention, professional knowledge and creative ideas.  I like them both - father and son - on a personal level and on a professional level.  I trust the attention to detail, knowledge and craftsmanship.  I recommend their work highly.  We have also had RMP Landscaping to our front sidewalk, help us come up with landscaping ideas and regularly maintain our lawns and walkways.  They even do our snow plowing.  Very professional, friendly and creative.

CATEGORY drain pipe

Thank you for the kind words and great recommendation We too enjoy working with you in the past and know we will enjoy working with you in the future SPRING HAS FINALLY SHOWED UP

Walkways, Patios, Retaining Wall, Planting, Decks, Landscape Maintenance drainage, Full Service All Phases if landscaping and home improvement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal