Green Sun Energy Services, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

79 McCutcheon Ct.

Middletown, NJ 07748

We provide energy solutions that maximize long-term financial returns, environmental benefits, and lifestyle continuity for home owners and small businesses in New Jersey....

electrician (45)solar panel installation (30)generator repair (26)plumber (9)roofing (4)

03/16/2020

Great! Glen and the team take care of every detail with efficiency and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Solar Panels, Generator

CATEGORY roofing,solar panels,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

02/12/2020

Glenn and his team were awesome. From start to finish they were very responsive and didn't treat you like you were just another customer in line. We went back and forth a few times on various options before settling on a final design. Then the township delays began, but they helped us navigate those problems before and after installation! They did things in the installation I didn't even think of,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/13/2019

Excellent company, excellent service! We've done a ton of research on solar, so we had lots of questions for every sales rep that stopped by our home. Unfortunately, many sales reps just followed a script and often did not know about the specifics of their equipment. We were willing to spend a little more money if we felt comfortable with the company or the sales rep, but none of the reps impresse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
solar panels and roof

CATEGORY electrician,roofing,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

11/02/2019

The whole project could not have gone any smoother. The sales presentation was concise and informative. Very professional installation process, Green Sun took care of all aspects from municipal approvals to contractor scheduling, Along the way they kept us informed on every single step of the process via email and phone. They gave us the electrical and plumbing installation dates about three weeks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house Generac home generator installation

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

10/25/2019

Sun Green did fantastic job on our new generator! They gave us details about each step and everything went as planned. Glen showed me how to use the system and everybody was super responsive. I’m so glad I went with them and now considering Solar panels for next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new generator

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/13/2019

Great experience. Green Sun completed installation on schedule and had excellent communication throughout the entire process. An equipment issue did arise about a month after installation and they resolved it very quickly and had the system back up and running in no time. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel Design and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

10/10/2019

Green Sun designed and installed my system 5 years ago. They were meticulous, professional, and did every last thing they said they would. My system is running in top shape because they monitor and maintain it - and they automatically send me checks when I get SRECs. I’m glad I chose Green Sun and I would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel Design, Installation, and Maintenance (photovoltaic system)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

Photo for Green Sun Energy Services, LLC - 79 McCutcheon Ct., Middletown, NJ - 38162145
D

10/07/2019

I received a verbal quote only, to remove my panels and brackets off my roof so a new roof can be installed. Then have the panels reinstalled. I was told 500 per panel or 39k (I have 78 panels, 7-8 yr old system), This is basically all labor for a 3 maybe 4 day job with the exception of new flashing --- This is more than 400% higher than the average of other quotes I received on Angies list. How c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and reinstall solar panels so I can replace my roof

CATEGORY solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

We really wish you would have focused your frustration on the company that actually installed the solar panels on your old roof. Receiving a higher price than you expected for fixing a problem (that we had nothing to do with) should not give you license to write a negative review for us. We have a fantastic client base that appreciates our honesty, integrity, workmanship and professionalism... as ...

05/22/2019

Decision making, layout and installation went smoothly. Panels up and running ahead of schedule. Glen, Karen and Chris all very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had solar panels installed.

CATEGORY solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

Photo for Green Sun Energy Services, LLC - 79 McCutcheon Ct., Middletown, NJ - 37889874

05/17/2019

Excellent. Walked us thru every step and always available to answer any questions. Installers professional and courteous. All financial dealings were through;y explained and put in writing. If you need solar this is the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Instulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

We provide a full spectrum of energy programs and solutions that include: * Energy Improvement Services * Custom Tailored Solar Energy Programs * Independent Third Party Natural Gas and Electric Supply * Emergency Standby Generators

General electrical work, general plumbing, construction, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express