Bres-Core LLC

A17 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

Middlesex, NJ 08846

Honest, friendly, and reliable service all in one. We focus on making our customers feel comfortable from beginning to the end of all our jobs no matter the size. One of our owners will always be on site to answer any of your questions or concerns....

hvac repair (16)drain cleaning (3)plumber (2)water heater repair and installation (1)

03/07/2018

We hired Bres-Core to replace our furnace and air conditioning. One of the owners, Jim Breslin, came to provide the estimate and was very diligent about understanding the job and reviewing what needed to be done. Although we obtained four quotes, we selected Bres-Core for two reasons: the first was that one of the owners would be onsite to hands on supervise the work being done, and the second was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced our furnace and air conditioning in February of 2018.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

08/24/2017

Perfect, they always answer the phone (even on weekends or after hours) and show up on time when they say they will be there. Would 100% recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
servicing to our central air unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

07/25/2017

I spoke to Kyle to get an estimate and was happy with our conversations and would have gone with this company but there was a limitation on my furnace that made using American Standard not feasible.  I will consider them next time I have an HVAC need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

01/10/2017

Really really well. Kyle and Mike are two competent professionals - whose caring expertise sets them apart. If you're reading reviews about other AC/Heating suppliers - I suggest you stop here and just call these guys. You won't be sorry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

06/15/2016

Kyle initially responded my request for the replacement estimate. He cautiously examined the unit, and advised for a repair from the original manufacturer if possible. I followed through with some additional cost, and determined the replacement was the best way to proceed. Jimmy then showed up and covered the scope and estimate. The estimate was reasonable. Most importantly, they were trustworthy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2016

06/15/2015

Professional, prompt and fixed my problem.  Kyle and Bres -Core are now my go to for any Heating, Cooling or Plumbing issue from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with my air conditioning unit.  It would not kick on.  I called Kyle. He said he was in the area and was at my house in less than 30 minutes.  He diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly.  I had some wires that were chewed by a rodent which blew a fuse.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2015

06/01/2015

Jim came to my home within 24 hours to fix my air conditioning issue.  He was very polite, professional and I'd recommend this company to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've just recently moved into my house and the air conditioning was not working.  Jim Breslin, one of the owners, diagnosed the issue as being with the thermostat and fixed the problem.  He also took the time to explain my a/c unit and furnace to me and showed me how to change the filter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2015

10/29/2014

The owners of the business did the install and were the consummate professionals.  They did a great job and went over the care instructions patiently  after a long day of work.  My basement was left clean and the heat is working great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2014

05/26/2014

They are extremely professional and the price is very reasonable. I will score them "A plus" and will definitely recommend to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a gas furnace and a water heater replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2014

02/12/2014

They were on time, did the work as promised and completed in the promised time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced humidifier on our heating system that died after seventeen years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2014

Plumbing. Heating & air conditioning-sales, services & installation. Sump pumps. Drain cleaning. Chimney liners. Gas lines. Generators. Duct work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover