JM Roofing Systems LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

149 West Kelly Street

Metuchen, NJ 08840

JM Roofing is a leader in the commercial and residential roofing industry. Backed by a reputation for quality installation, service and commitment, JM Roofing also enjoys an excellent relationship with its suppliers and manufacturers to save our customers' money on already expensive roofing materials and supplies. Our hard work and commitment to getting the job done on time, within budget and with quality that is unrivaled is what sets JM Roofing apart from its competitors....

roofing (176)gutter installation (16)gutter cleaning (6)chimney repair (4)skylight installation (2)roof cleaning (18)tile installation (2)

09/26/2020

Great and very professional And everything was left very clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was replaced

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

07/20/2019

Very well. Very hot day. They Worked efficiently and shared comments and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

06/15/2019

Excellent service! I called up JM Roofing because I had a leak coming from the ceiling of my front porch and feared the worst for what that meant for my roof. They called back right away and scheduled someone to come by the next day (a Saturday) to take a look. John put my mind at ease and told me my roof looked great, but a few shingles were damaged and likely the source of the water leak. To my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damaged shingles on the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

06/06/2019

Great! Very good communication, good work. I would recommend JM Roofing, no question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof on shed, house gutters, house fascia board replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

05/10/2019

Couldn't been better. I would always use them for anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two different things. His crew put new roof on my garage, not only the shingles but all the wood. They did a great job. He came a few times to replace a few tiles on the house.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

04/01/2019

The job was done very well and professionally according to standards. Debris was removed afterward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair chimney flashing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

11/17/2018

I took the day off work and lost a days pay for nothing! We sheduled and appointmet to determine if it would be best to repair or replace the roof. No one showed up or even bothered to call thanks for wasting my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair inspect

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Your appointment was set for Friday, November 16th at 11:00am. Unfortunately due to severe and extremely unexpected snow fall on Thursday, November 15th we were unable to make the appointment the following day. We simply cannot inspect your roof if there is snow on it. We did reach out by telephone to reschedule your appointment but you did not return our call.

10/29/2018

Satisfied with all work done.John & his crew did an excellent work for us.Everyone was wonderful to work with;easy to talk to,knowledgeable & accommodating.will recommend this company &would use them for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new weatherproof flooring on our over living space balcony/deck and some roof repairs.

COST $7,996.87

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

10/21/2018

John showed up promptly when I called for an estimate, proposed a fair price, we agreed, excellent communication with Sara from his staff about scheduling, job went smoothly and without mess. Appearance of new roofs looks neat done with quality work. I would recommend JM Roofing Systems to others and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofing on the front and back roofs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2018

07/28/2018

Called JM for an estimate of a total roof replacement. They were the 5th company I called out to my house and out of all of them the only ones who actually went up onto my roof to inspect and see if I did in fact need replacing. Was amazed to hear that I still had several years of life left in my roof and a replacement was not needed. Instead there were some area of concern they recommended to rep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Estimate / Repair

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

Photo for JM Roofing Systems LLC - 149 West Kelly Street, Metuchen, NJ - 37276390

Commerial Roofing - All Systems (EPDM, TPO, BUR etc) - Fully Insured - New Roofs and Re-Roofs - 100% Inspection Certified Residential Roofing - 30+ Year Warranty - New Roof & Re-Roof - Leak Repairs - Skylight Install & Repair - New Gutters & Cleaning

N/A