Capstone Property Services LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Capstone Remodeling to act as a General Contractor to elevate our home and renovate per architect plan and town approval. The contract was signed in October, and they promised I would be back in my home with the job completed by Christmas Day. After the elevation on 11/13/15, work was not performed per contract specs, and the job was abandoned, leaving trash and broken concrete strewn across the lawn. My home remains elevated and the job is still incomplete. Capstone was fired in January and legal proceedings have begun against them to try and recoup monies due back to us for services paid for and not performed.

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling

07/01/2014

The company was very responsive. I submitted a request for quote via their website on Saturday. The following Monday morning I was contacted to ask about what needed to be done. That evening Dan came out, looked over the house, including climbing onto the roof to view the damaged areas. We talked with him about the other items that needed to be done. He took notes and said that he'd give us an ite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various repairs to the exterior of our house including repairs to the roof in spots damaged by squirrels, replacement of rotting wood in front porch, replacement of rotting wood in window trim, painting replaced wood as well as a few other areas where the paint was cracked and peeling, and repair of cracked concrete in front porch.

12/28/2012

No work performed / was never contacted nor were phone calls returned

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company never contacted me, after calling them twice I moved on. Guess they were not very interested in contacting me.

10/13/2012

Prior to settlement on our new home, work had to be done to the roof downspouts by seller. Approx. 6 months after moving in, part of the downspouts came apart. I called the company that provided the work to the seller. I talked to Dan, the owner/manager of Capstone Property Services, and explained what the problem was. He was very professional and courteous toward me during the conversation. He st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new 36"storm door Repair to legs of existing door jambs and existing entry door Re-set strike plate. Modify outside rain gutter to work with new door.

CATEGORY electrician,woodworking

02/03/2012

I contacted Dan for a quote and within a few days had one in hand. Marco spent two days installing the panels and did and excellent job explaining what would be done. Answered all my questions and even went out of his way to run a few circuits in the living area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new 150AMP electrical panel and 60AMP subpanel for an in-law suite addition.

CATEGORY electrician

Repairs & renovation of house, construction, kitchens, bathrooms, home additions, sheds and barns, electrical, plumbing, concrete & tile work, painting, siding, carpentry, roofing, clean outs and debris removal, winterization, pool installation, general contractor, cleaning gutters, lawn and pool maintenance & power washing.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa