I Do Windows

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2009

Family owned & operated....

Simple Home Improvements, LLC

Specializing in installs for roofing, siding, windows, & doors, we created our company with the philosophy of making all of our home improvement projects simple for our clients. Whether it be replacement windows, siding or entry door systems we wanted our clients to choose what options they want making the choices simple and what they want. We offer free in home estimates with simple pricing for quality products and master installations at affordable prices. Unlike other competitors who use negotiation and hard selling pricing tactics to convince you why their products are superior we offer you what you want. We will come out and show you all the products at our affordable prices. Simple.

11/04/2017

Tom and his son TJ did a phenomenal job cleaning the windows, skylights, and screens. They were friendly, clean, and respectful while they were in the house, and they were both a pleasure to talk to. And a bonus: they both pointed out seal issues on some of my windows. The price was very reasonable for the quality of service that I received. I'll definitely be using I Do Windows again in the futur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, screens, and skylights cleaned in a house I recently moved into that had been neglected

CATEGORY window cleaning,skylights

05/07/2017

The father/son team is a great choice if your windows need washing. They very quickly came out to look at the house so we received an accurate price and were able to quickly schedule an appointment. They were on time, work was excellent and we would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed inside/outside all windows

04/28/2017

When we contacted them for an estimate, they came out the next day and gave a very fair price. When we scheduled the job with them, they arrived exactly when promised (called ahead the night before to confirm) and worked straight through until the whole job was completed. A thoroughly professional job -- "meticulous" is the best way to describe it. Our windows have never looked better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All windows (33) needed to be cleaned, inside and out. Plus, I asked them to try to remove the black mold that was forming on some of my outside window frames, and also had them clean some of our window screens.

04/22/2016

They did a fantastic job. They showed up on time, were very professional and neat. This was the first time we used their services and we will definitely use them again and recommend them to our family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all of our windows inside and outside and window sills.

CATEGORY window cleaning,replacement windows

01/12/2015

He was really good. Very responsible, careful, and neat. They even fixed a problem with one of my windows. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window and glass, thermo pane, divided light, storms, skylights, sill, screen, mirror, screen repair.