East Coast Roofing, Siding, & Windows

• Trade License Authority
  • State of New Jersey

6090 Dannenhauer Lane Suite 9

Mays Landing, NJ 08330

As a licensed and fully insured roofer, we offer you the protection you need while we work on your property. We are a GAF Master Elite and Master Select roofer with over 38 years of experience. Below are only some of the services we provide. Check out our website for more information about our company http://eastcoastroofing.com. Shingle roofs, Commercial TPO flat roofs, Roof repair, Low-slope roofing, Partial roofing, Vinyl siding, Siding repairs, Replacement windows, Doors, Roof inspections and certifications, Asbestos removal roof projects, Skylights....

roofing (83)siding (20)window replacement (12)gutter installation (10)handyman (3)skylight installation (2)door installation (1)

05/13/2020

i have used East Coast Roofing since 1994 at my property in Margate (deck). at my properties in EHT,OC,SP for roof work the workman are efficient knowledgeable courteous and do a great job ! i would not use any other company. Tina Wheaten

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck and roofs

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

01/21/2020

They came in on time and the day expected. The old roof came off and the new roof was put on very efficiently. They cleaned everything up very well. The roof looks very good and was surely a plus for selling my home. Very friendly and accommodating staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

11/14/2019

Absolutely the best and easiest to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

10/21/2019

It was done on time, professional from beginning to end. Everyone treated us with respect. After the job it was difficult to see that a whole roof tear off and new roof installation had happened.Could only tell by the beautiful new roof! Clean up was of the same quality as the install.Found maybe 8-9 nails after they left. And it was all done in one day! We are very happy we choose east coast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/21/2019

Very very smooth and stress free. We could not be any happier with the entire experience receiving the estimate to the clean up. Exactly what we hoped for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Siding + Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

06/07/2019

They did a fabulous job! My house in Mays Landing is well over 100 years old. I felt the job was overwhelming, since the house was old, and they had to do so much work, and what if it rained!! They were on top of everything, even when I changed my mind about the color, changed my mind about the financing and asked every 'what if' question I could think of. They also gave me a very good over view o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof was replaced, including plywood and old cedar shakes!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

09/26/2018

Called this company because I had a leak in my roof. They sent a guy out for an estimate and without going on the roof to inspect, he told me that the leak was coming from the ridge line. He said $800 to replace with a cobra ridge line. I said ok and they do the work. I still had a leak and water was coming in and we called them twice and NO ONE EVERY came back. Fast forward two months, I had an a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a leak in my roof .

08/22/2018

The new roof and chimney replacement went very well. I am very happy with the completed project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Roof & Chimney of home replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and we are very happy to hear you were satisfied with our services! It was our pleasure to work with you. Dene Ponzetti on behalf of East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows

04/03/2018

The sent an estimator, estimated a two stage job, new roof, and then the Siding and gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leaking roof, needed a new one, needed new siding, new soffits and new gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We are happy you are so pleased with your results and it was a pleasure working with you and Lydia. Dene Ponzetti on behalf of East Coast Roofing, Siding & Windows

11/22/2017

The office staff was magnificent but it did take a few extra days to get an estimate than I was told. Once we had an agreement, however, the work was completed professionally and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my roof, went to Angie's list for the local roofing company with the most "A" ratings, hired East Coast Roofing and am giving them an "A" myself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us as we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We do apologize for the delay in the preparation of your proposal. Whenever there is a leak situation, we do like to meet with the customer directly to get all the details and visually see everything in order to diagnose the exact problem. Due to the unavoidable circumstances of you being out of the area, ...

Shingle and Flat Roofing (Residential and Commercial), Vinyl Siding, Windows, Garage / Entry / Storm Doors, Gutters, Skylights, Roof Repairs.

Call for details