Friendly Dental

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Dr. Peter Freundlich and Dr. Paula Mann are husband and wife partners in this practice since 1982. The staff includes friendly, competent dental hygienists and dental assistants. We treat patients of all ages, including children and seniors. We also are certified & able to offer conscious sedation for the extremely anxious. soft tissue mamgement is extremely important in our practice. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

06/26/2014

Recently relocated and hadn't yet established with a local dentist. After being awake all night with a terrible toothache, I called my daughter-in-law who recommended that I call her dentist, Dr. Mann at Friendly Dental. I called when they opened and was in the dentist's chair within 90 minutes. Everyone in the office was very pleasant and professional and Dr. Mann was caring and very gentle. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency visit due to tooth abyss

09/20/2013

Every one in this office is very professional and pleasant. Every procedure is explained well. I was at ease and relaxed from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine visit, excellent.

12/31/2011

I like their competence. I like the way they deal with their patients. They are very accommodating. They are extremely friendly, just as their title says. Overall, I am really impressed with their competence. The staff is absolutely fabulous. There is never any wait time in the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Friendly Dental for general dentistry. I last went in May 2011. My husband goes to them pretty frequently.

07/06/2009

The office is very welcoming and friendly. They have state of the art equipment. They are extremely accomodating and willing to work with you and your concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my general dentistry office.

01/21/2009

They have very excellent service, they are very attentive to you, and they will always be accurate with appointment times. I've always had a very good experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to their facility for about 10 years.

CATEGORY dentists

General, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, prosthodontics, dentures, endodontics, restoration of dental implants, invisalign & periodontic.

Periodontal surgery, involved oral surgical procedures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available