Rpm Heating & Air Cond Inc

Founded 1966 • Angie's List since August 2008

Family owned. Award winning....

LKC Heating and Air

LKC Heating and Air is a small family owned and operated business. We have been in business over 10 years. My family has been in the Heating and Air Conditioning business over 60 years. Keeping the business small allows us to offer quality work at reasonable prices. If we cannot repair or replace your Heating or Air Conditioning system there is no charge.`

Award 2019

11/16/2017

Work completed in one day, satisfied with work..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace and air conditioner

07/10/2017

On time at cost quoted. AC running great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC evaporator coil.

08/18/2016

Couldn't have gone better. The job was done quickly and professionally for a very reasonable price. The owner is always very accessible over email and phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old air conditioner and furnace

09/18/2015

It went great. Very easy to work with and took care of everything they said they would. The installation was clean and looks great where they entered and exited the house with piping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used rpm to convert my hvac system to natural gas. Rpm was great, pseg not so much. Started the process back in February and Rob at rpm came out and did the survey. I got the email with the quote within a couple of days. I probably had 8 companies out for quotes and rpm wasnt the cheapest or the most expensive but very reasonable for what they offered. Rob answered all my questions through email very quickly. So after pseg took 6 months to run the gas line from the street to the house rpm room one day to run all the lines through my basement and came back 2 days later after the twp inspection and installed all the new equipment. They were very clean and professional.

07/22/2015

RPM was very prompt and thorough.  We had an ac unit stop working and they came out to the house to install a new one the next day.  Their pricing was very reasonable and they walked us through in making the best selection of ac unit for our house.  The installer was professional.  The owner was very hands on through the entire process.  I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RPM installed a new Rheem air conditioner for us.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Install & repairs heat pumps, gas furnaces, air conditioning, humidifiers & thermostats.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available