Barclay Exterminating, Irrigation & Landscaping

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since June 2010

We have been in business since 1981. We pride ourselves in quick service-often same day and quick return phone calls. We can always give plenty of references. Barclay installs top quality parts and services a large area. Barclay can be reached at 856-983-9637/856-429-1567/609-693-4721 and you can text or send pictures to 609-335-3982 or email to donaldwellcraft@comcast.net. Additional Website: www.barclayextermination.com...

TEAM TERMITE & PEST CONTROL LLC

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE NUMBER: 98961A. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: ALL ARE COUNTIES; GLOUCESTER, CAMDEN & BURLINGTON.

01/07/2019

Everything went fine, he explains everything and is very punctual. Uses good quality material and parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repairs and expansion

01/15/2018

As I said Don does a great job at a good price and would not think of using anyone else. Also, Don is a nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barclay does irrigation services for me and been using him for years and he always does a great. He install the system and also maintains it as well.

10/04/2017

In a word....perfect. I could not have asked for a better price, service or experience. If you want an owner/operator who gives you the best price and service, this is the place. Don has been doing this work for decades and knows his stuff. He took an incredible amount of time in assessing my property and coming up with a cost effective solution. Now my entire property is covered and the lawns and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system installed

07/30/2017

It went great. Don gave me updates throughout the process to make sure I was satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don put in front and back sprinkler for me.

06/24/2017

Don and his assistant worked hard and continuously to finish and did a great job. He then followed up to be sure everything was working, as well as to assist with the Rainbird App so I could operate the system remotely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don/Barclay installed an irrigation system in my front and back yards, 7 zones total.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Pest control, landscaping & irrigation.

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Check