GRINKEVICH LAWN & LANDSCAPING

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

special promotions and financing options-check web site for details...

Tun Tun Construction

TunTun Construction is located in New Jersey and is owned and operated by Julio Calderon and his staff who have over 35 years combined experienced in the landscape and brick paving industry. We have successfully enhanced many homes in the greater New Jersey area. Our services are not only limited to residential work, but we have the experience and professionalism to take on commercial projects as well. Our employees undergo extensive background checks and we are bonded and insured. We take great pride in our work and it shows. All of our services are backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. We want to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. The free estimate page on my website is not currently working. Please call me or use Angie's List Business Center.

10/15/2013

I have been using them for 10 - 15 years. They are extremely reliable, and maintain the property very well throughout the year and are very prompt and efficient with snow removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Grinkevich Lawn & Landscape. I have a very large house so all landscaping and mowing as well as stone removal in the winter. They also do lawn irrigation.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems

Customer, I AM VERY SURPRISED WITH YOUR COMMENTS. WE HAVE HANDLED YOUR WORK FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND WERE UNAWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS. ALTHOUGH WE DO NOT DEAL DIRECTLY WITH YOU AND HAVE WORKED THROUGH A HOUSE MANAGER FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS, I WOULD WELCOME A DISCUSSION ON YOUR CONCERNS. YOUR MAIN ISSUE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THE ISSUE OF PRICING. WE ARE ON THE HIGHER END OF THE PRICING SCALE HOWEVER WE ...

07/15/2013

Unprofessional. Never returned several calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Never returned calls.

CATEGORY landscaper

You have never contacted our office or made any contact via our email server. We are staffed Monday- Friday 8-4 so there would be no need to call back. However If you are truly a homeowner in need of service feel free to contact Richard Grinkevich directly on his cell. 732-616-9992.

06/21/2012

They do an excellent job. Their work is prefect. They are very professional. They do everything when they say they will. Their landscaping design is outstanding! I have never had a single complaint for 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do everything for us. They have done things from landscaping design to springler system work to just general lawn mowing.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems

landscape installation, paver installation, landscape design services, sprinkler installations all mainteance service such as lawn cutting, chemical programs, spring summer and fall cleanups. Flower installation and sprinkler repairs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa