Find top-rated Service Providers

Find Top-Rated Maplewood Lawn Treatment Services

There are 78 top-rated lawn treatment services in your area.

Zip Code
Join Angie's List Now To see all 78 highly rated companies in Maplewood

Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Lawn Treatment Service Articles

Go to the article: 

Homeowners Reveal Lawn Care Scams and Shoddy Service

.
hand pulling a weed out of a lawn
Go to the article: 

Tips for Ordering Plants Online

.
Go to the article: 

6 Tips for Seeding Your Lawn

.

Lawn Treatment reviews in Maplewood

  • D
    They were good for a few years, then deteriorated. They ruined our front walk by riding over it regularly despite our repeated objections, and then they tried to charge us an inflated price to fix the walk!
    - Richard S.
  • A
    A week after the estimate, the crew came out to do some spraying of weeds, then a couple weeks after that, they came out to lay down new top soil, fertilizer, and two layers of seed. They explained their approach to me and gave me advice on how to care for the lawn in the short-term and long-term. Four weeks later, I'm happy to say 97% of my front and side lawn is filled with beautiful grass. The other 3% is filling in a little slower; I'm optimistic that in a few more weeks, it'll be solid. I will definitely give A&J a call back in the spring for weed control. Best of all ��� the final cost was much lower than the estimate!
    - Brandon E.
  • A
    They came with the machine and did well what you would expect. My only (slight) complaint is that the service offer didn't state clearly that I would have no influence on the actual date for the service. The provider - understandably - wants to pool the locations and works their way up county by county. It took 5 weeks till it was my turn...
    - Christian B.
  • A
    They are very dependable. They do everything. They do what I call wall to wall services so I have a contract with them every year. I have used them for more than 10 years now. The price is competitive. For the quality of the service and the price they charge, I say it is A.
    - Manuel L.
  • A
    It went well. The shrubs are doing nicely a year and half later. Several shrubs did not do well, are are being replaced under warranty. The drainage pit also needed repair, at owner's expense. All in all, I recommend them for standing behind their work
    - MICHAEL J.
  • A
    .
    - Steven W.
  • A
    Everything was done to my satisfactio n.
    - LAWRENCE K.
Join Angie's List to view provider's name.

Lawn Treatment Services in Maplewood

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.

To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW!