All Appliance Matters LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2012

Awards & Badges

135 S 7th Ave

Manville, NJ 08835

All appliance matters is a highly rated appliance repair business. We are fully insured and service NYC and Northern New Jersey. We’re also offer preventative maintenance to all kitchen and laundry appliance brands including high-end brands such as Sub Zero, Wolf, Asko, Thermador, Gaggenau, La Cornue, Marvel, Viking and Miele to name a few. We offer our services to property management associations, home owners, renters and commercial businesses alike....

appliance repair (17)small appliance repair (4)appliance refinishing (1)

06/06/2020

Clinton was great. Was very responsive ( text and phone) professional and very reasonable in his service fee. Great recommendation through Angie's List. Would highly refer Clinton and solicit his services again. Thank you Clinton.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stackable dryer part replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

02/26/2020

Perfectly - Clinton did everything within an hour and it's been working great! I'm very pleased -

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old washing machine needed to be checked for a possible leak (there was none) and my new washing machine needed to be installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

01/03/2020

Besides being on time, he went right to work and troubleshot the refrigerator ice maker. Within minutes he discovered the problem and explained to me what caused the problem. He was very pleasant and easy to understand. Within a few minutes he has it fixed and wow I was impressed. I will be recommending him to all my friends and family. Super nice man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The ice cube maker stopped working in my Samsung Refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

10/04/2019

I could not of asked for a more helpful technician then Clinton. I would highly recommend using this company and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

09/24/2019

It went Very well! Clinton was organized, a good communicator, punctual and very experienced. He did an excellent job. I was particularly impressed with him fixing my icemaker, because 2 other repairmen failed to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change of electric starter on Viking range broiler; fixing icemaker on GE profile refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

09/19/2019

Service was great. Very quick to respond to any questions you may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed my dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/10/2019

Clinton was very professional with my new dryer and washer. He told me the price upfront and installed it with as much care as I've ever seen anyone take to install an appliance. He did the job right, the first time. Happy and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas dryer propane conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

07/26/2019

Excellent, very nice person, on time, rode his bicycle to my home.got to work right away. Gave me a good price. The new cord is nice a long for my compact electric dryer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the dryer cord

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/09/2019

Great communication from Clinton, came the next day after we talked. Repair was quick and easy. Great price as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New ingintor for oven

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

10/30/2018

Quick response to my text and made repair in about an hour. Helped problem-solve how to avoid the problem in the future....A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Part replacement (I had ordered the part ahead of time) with some good problem-solving!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Home appliance large & small installations, sales & repairs.

Plumbing & electrical.