Straight Line Painters and Service, LLC.

B 196 Reviews

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1314 Tristram Cir

Mantua, NJ 08051

Welcome to Straight Line Painters and Services LLC, a small treasure coast family owned & operated painting company. Interior and exterior painting by a highly skilled crew that specialize in working in occupied homes. We're professionals at working around furniture, dogs, high ceilings and a demanding schedule. When it's time to repaint your exterior it's important to hire the right painter. Hiring the cheapest painter may save you a few dollars but having a professional company gives you the piece of mind knowing it's done right. And guaranteed by a solid company. While the lowest price "painter" may cut corners prepping, using cheap paint & unskilled painters our company Straight Line Painters and Services LLC gives you the best value. Skilled full time painters, quality prep & premium PPG / Porter Paints and we're upfront with what we do listing our scope of work & warranties on our website. So many painters here come & go, hire one year and next year he's nowhere to be found so his "guarantee" is not much good. At Straight Line Painters LLC we hire skilled painters not labors and have been in the painting trade over 15 years....

interior painting (157)drywall repair (71)house painting (26)plaster (24)wallpaper removal (22)silver polishing (5)pressure washing (4)roof cleaning (2)hardwood flooring (2)home remodeling (1)gutter cleaning (1)woodworking (3)

10/29/2020

I give my highest recommendation for anyone looking to refresh or reimagine their exterior look. The team is talented, organized, fair, willing to listen, easy to deal with, professional, honest, and willing to make amends when they don’t live up to their high standards. Only concern was not completing project on time otherwise all job was done properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco, Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Photo for Straight Line Painters and Service, LLC.  - 1314 Tristram Cir, Mantua, NJ - 39007827

D

10/18/2020

Everything in this review should be prefaced with the fact that I did not allow these painters to finish the job -- I sort of "fired" them most of the way through.  They claim they would have fixed everything I'll talk about, but I just wanted them out of my house. First off, these guys were dirty.  While doing drywall, they left piles of dust and debris everywhere each day.  When I work on my own...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and interior painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Photo for Straight Line Painters and Service, LLC.  - 1314 Tristram Cir, Mantua, NJ - 38976077

09/23/2020

It went very well everything was done in a timely professional manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of bedroom drywall ceiling and painting

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

09/02/2020

Odes did a great job on my drywall repair. He arrived promptly and left the work area clean when done. I would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

09/01/2020

Great! They were accommodating with our schedule and the job was done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

08/27/2020

Straight Line Painters did an excellent job painting the exterior of my home. The work was done quickly and professionally and they were always courteous and accommodating. I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/15/2020

Odes and his team did a great job, working with some difficult surfaces and weather to re-paint the exterior of our house. He was very knowledgeable and was quick to call or text back when we had questions. Definitely would recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

08/09/2020

Very professional and done in one day. Would differently recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

D

07/27/2020

Was never contacted. We never connected, so no work was done. I had to find a contractor outside of Angie List network and I’m working with them now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Ceilings - kitchen and shed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

You never heard your voice messages we did call you and you said “ leave message please thank you” that is your voice and you did not contacted us directly also

07/07/2020

I’m happy with the service! They were punctual, called before arrival both days, friendly, did good work, and reasonably priced. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

interior painting, exterior painting, wallpaper removal, dry walls repairs, stain, polishing, hard wood floor refinish, epoxy flooring, screen repair, roof cleaning and pressure cleaning