Pride Painting and Home Improvement

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2011

Hi my name is Sebastian Giuliano. I started my business fifteen years ago as a painting contractor. As a result of hard work, determination, and dedication, I have a become a complete home improvement contractor. The main reason you should select me as your home improvement contractor is my personal attention to detail, care, reliability, and commitment to accomplishing favorable results for every job that I do....

Meticulous Tile and Remodeling

Owner operated.

10/22/2018

They are very good. They are very reliable and professional and they worked with experienced workers. I would like to give them an A+ for the price if possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodelled my kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/10/2018

Great. They always on time. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom , painting and molding

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/04/2018

I liked how efficient and organized they were. Sebastian was very hands on and worked with all of the crews/sub-contractors. I didn’t have to worry about anything since he was supervising. I wished I could give them an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them paint my whole house, the first floor. They also did molding around the floors and replaced some molding too. They also re-did my kitchen, which included new tile, new cabinets, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

10/03/2018

Their work was excellent and job was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated our whole downstairs.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/28/2018

Needed to get rooms painted and doors reframed and fix some drywall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used for painting quote

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,remodeling,interior painters

I provide all home improvement services, from demolition to completion.

Check, PayPal