Ace Home Improvements

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since December 2009

Ace Aluminum is a family owned and operated company since 1953. We are BBB accredited, EPA lead paint certified, VSI certified, License in Banking & insurance & division of consumer affairs, fully insured with workman's comp and laibility insurance. Call for a FREE ESTIMATE today! ...

Complete Design Industries

Licensed and insured with 15+ years experience, Complete Design Industries is a full-service construction company that covers all of New Jersey. We install tile, hardwood flooring, carpet, and more! Renovate kitchens, bathrooms, and basements, as well as your complete interior, and even exterior, we do it all to make your remodeling dreams a reality. We are your complete home improvement source. And with our additional remediation services we can also take care of your frozen pipes, burst pipes, flood damage, air duct cleaning, sewer cleanup, drywall repair, mold testing and removal, fire damage restoration, and more!

Award 2019

01/30/2020

They're very good! The work was very tricky and they had to make sure that they weren't going to further damage the window and door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new weather stripping, and replaced the handle from the vinyl storm window.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it.

03/31/2019

Everything went well. No problems at all. The workers were Here at 8am and left after 6pm non stop. Amazed you don't usually see contractors work so well. Very professional company The price that was quoted and the work that was supposed to be done was exactly as they stated in contract. I would definetly recommend them,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate it.

01/24/2019

Very good, very careful, right on time, the quality of the supplier is excellent. They are good job and excellent, very careful and very clean. I am very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my entry door and storm door, look like it's brand new, adjust a weather stripping

CATEGORY doors

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate it.

02/06/2018

My house is 39 years old and was beginning to look it, but I had been putting off doing needed work because I did not want to deal with the stress and frustrations of working with contractors again. When I finally decided I couldn’t put it off any longer, I knew I didn’t want the hassle of dealing with an array of individual contractors. I got on Angie's List and started searching for a contractor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear-off of existing roof and cedar shake siding and installation of new roofing and vinyl siding; new gutters, new garage doors and opener, new basement windows, and installation of two completely new windows

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

03/27/2017

Some delays due to weather, otherwise went well - very neat and clean and windows are well sealed and just what we ordered!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of windows in my home

CATEGORY replacement windows

Windows. Siding. Roofing. Doors. Garage Doors. Trim. Gutters & Leaders.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available