Rent-A-Husband NJ

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since April 2013

Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning and Deck Refinishing Specialist, I currently service over 1000 homes in Bergen County, and that number is growing rapidly. Whether you don't have the time or know-how to maintain your house, I can help. With a strong work ethic and years of experience, you'll be sure it gets done right. I am a man of my word and I have proven that over and over to my current customers....

Precise Preparation Painting

Hi ! My name is Jose and I have been doing interior and exterior painting and deck restoration for more than 23 years. In 2015 , I started my own business called PRECISE PREPARATION & PAINTING services. We are professional team that thrives on turning your house into a home. Home are personalized through colors that best Express your tastes, interest and personality. Your home is treasured and valued by you.Therefore, each PPP employee strives to provide excellent and trustworthy work to our clients.

06/25/2016

The gentlemen arrived early which was great as the day was going to be hot! They did a fabulous job and worked very quickly and efficiently! The house looked great when they were done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house, front concrete walkway as well as a bit of concrete in the back.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crew of 2 power washed white plastic fence encircling entire backyard, and house (3 sides of vinyl and 1 side of stucco facades). Long stone walk was washed complimentarily . Pricing was competitive and workers were knowledgeable. When asked to go back and clean a portion again there was no push back, and crew was happy to redo anything we asked (which wasn't much). Would use again and take advantage of their other services.

11/11/2014

The stain recommended turned out to be more like paint. It was not the look I wanted but it was recommended because my deck was looking worn. Now it just looks unattractive, at least to me.  The deck was power washed. Then they had to wait a couple of days for it to dry. The service does not replace boards so that required the second vendor. Replacing the boards could have been done by my husband ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed my deck, sanded it and then painted it. Separate costs were a different vendor replacing two or three boards and the cost of the stain, purchased for $43. Total cost came to over $800. I'm not sure if that is an acceptable amount but it sure seemed like too much to me. I tend to have my deck done every other year but I would not be spending that kind of money to keep a deck up every year.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters

10/01/2014

Rent-A-Husband did outstanding work and they were a pleasure to work with.  They promptly got me a quote for exactly the work I wanted, plus suggested a few additional things that would make the house more beautiful.  The quote was the most thorough that I received (and I got two other quotes from A-listed Angie's List companies).  They came exactly when they said they would and finished the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power-washed our two-story house, including much of the roof, and power-washed a large, independent shed that is located on our property.  They also power-washed both sides of our fence (50x75 lot), except where the back was located in our neighbor's yards) and our paver-stone driveway and walkways in the front yard.  Additionally, they power-washed and then stained the wood portion of a large deck in front of our house and the wooden sides and stairway banisters to a smaller deck in the back of our home.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed front of my townhouse

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure washing.DeckRefinishing Gutter Cleaning Painting Interior Exterior Driveway Sealing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal