Grass Masters Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160331

PO Box 585

Lumberton, NJ 08048

Grass Masters is a full service company providing excellence in landscaping, hardscaping and lawn care to South Jersey since 1990. We specialize in the installation of EP Henry paver patios, driveways and retaining walls, complete landscape design, installation and maintenance, and expert lawn care services. Please visit our website @ www.grassmasters.net for additional information....

landscaping (51)hardscaping (30)lawn treatment (13)lawn care (7)mulch delivering (6)deck building (3)stone and gravel (3)

04/05/2020

This contractor did an amazing job on our property. Michael made all of the arrangements in a timely manor and delivered goods and services per our agreement. I cannot say enough good things about the outcome of this project. I have absolutely no complaints (which is rare). The landscape is beautiful and I have already received many compliments. Definitely well worth the money invested and I will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review. It is much appreciated! Michael Tous

10/14/2019

It went very well. Quality work performed. Very pleased with the completion of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk repair

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

07/03/2019

I contacted Grass Masters about building a new paver patio in my backyard and a thorough revamping of the landscaping in my front garden. Michael was very responsive and offered to come out to discuss it. He made some great suggestions to help us easily transition from a general notion of what we wanted to a more detailed plan that fit our target budget. The work was done in a timely fashion, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New paver patios and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

10/27/2018

Very professional and courteous (contact was Steve Heiner). The work was done when it was scheduled and the price was fair. We have quite a lot of landscaping (shrubs, trees, river rock, and boulders) and care was taken to avoid disturbing or moving anything (or if it was, it was put back where it was). This is quite remarkable and worth mentioning. We were given information explaining the work do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration, seeding, fertilization.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review! It's always nice to hear when we have done a good job. I'll be sure to let the crew know as well. Steve Heiner

10/06/2018

Because of the either hot or wet weather, our start date was delayed with good reason. Prompt communication, actually answers the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick pavers path from front to side door and trash can landing.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

08/26/2018

I was amazed at how much was done so quickly & the workers didn’t leave a mess between visits. The original quote was more than I could afford & Michael helped me adjust the scope of the job so I could afford. I had pavers done for my driveway done 12 years ago. This job was to extend the driveway & you would never know the driveway was done 2 different times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extended my paver driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review. It is much appreciated! We are happy the results met, and hopefully exceeded your expectations. Michael Tous

07/17/2018

A three-day process: power washing pavers and cleaning up moss, weeds, etc. on day 1; putting down new special sand between all pavers on day 2; putting down sealer on the whole surface day 3. The before-after change was remarkable. Final result looks beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, re-sanding, and sealing patio pavers

CATEGORY landscaper, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

07/10/2018

It went very well. They came when they said they would, did a good job, left the job area cleaned up when they were done. It went very well and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our patio and surrounding area needed to be redone.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

C

06/19/2018

Grass Masters has been doing our weekly lawn mowing for the last two years. They've done a nice job, and overall we've been pleased. Recently, however, after a period of rain, I believe they missed one of the weekly cuts. The lawn clearly did not get mowed on the regular day, and I expected them to come out later in the week to make it up, but there was no evidence they ever did. They just came on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn cutting and trimming

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

I am really disappointed that you would use this venue to attempt to resolve this. We were very responsive when you had a question about the cut, and explained that you were confused about the date. The week you refer to was the previous weekend, and that's because it was raining. We were out on Monday, and returned again the following Saturday to insure the lawn was cut for the Memorial day holid...
D

06/18/2018

Initial planting was okay although quality of plants was marginal. About 20% died within months and some were replaced with cheaper types. The following spring (2018) additional plants were dead. Promises were made to replace the plants but after repeated calls - no show. We ended up buying replacements ourselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New beds with shrubs/flowers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

Good Afternoon [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear we were not as responsive as you would like, especially considering the wonderful review you gave us when the job was completed last spring. I'm including that here as a reminder: "Excellent. Looks beautiful. Mike was very professional, courteous, friendly and had very good recommendations and suggestions. His staff was skilled and performed ...

Hardscaping - paver patios, walkways, pool decks, driveways, retaining walls & outdoor kitchens. Landscaping design, installation & maintenance - planting trees & shrubs, mulching, trimming, topsoil & sod. Custom lawn treatment programs - fertilization, weed & crabgrass control, insect & grub control, disease control, lime, thatching, aerating & seeding. Seasonal mowing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa