Gastroenterology Consultants

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

07/09/2014

He's a good guy, friendly, down to the point. They're rather busy. I don't have anything bad to say about him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gastrointestinal consultant

05/07/2014

CATEGORY internist

12/26/2013

Dr. Kutscher was congenial and thorough from the start. He took the time necessary to learn about my family history and my pattern of symptoms. Dr. Kutscher provided me with a balanced perspective on my options, and ultimately performed both procedures. His follow-up reflected the same thoroughness that I experienced in my first meeting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kutscher evaluated my symptoms and then performed a colonoscopy and endoscopy.

06/19/2012

I love every one there. They were very good and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Gastroenterologist Consultants for a colonoscopy and an endoscopy.