CFI Home Improvement

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150331

52 Harwich Rd

Lopatcong, NJ 08865

CFI- Clean, Fix and Improve, takes pride in all jobs. No matter what size job, CFI strives for 100% customer satisfaction. FREE estimates....

deck cleaning (34)interior painting (16)home remodeling (13)tile installation (13)woodworking (12)drywall repair (11)pressure washing (10)flooring (10)house painting (6)hardwood flooring (6)door (5)basement remodeling (4)

01/22/2020

Misael Omana, owner of CFI Home Improvement was on time, with in the exact price quoted. He was respectful to my property and clean and tidy. His spackling and painting skills are outstanding! My house ceilings had not been painted for 22 years and he made them look brand new. Misael also replaced an outside storm door, nothing is straight in my 100 year old home, he made the door fit correctly an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My project consisted of painting two full bathrooms and all the ceilings in my downstairs space, about 900 square feet. Scraping and application of plaster was needed for the entire project. A back door storm door was also replaced.

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/02/2020

I am very pleased with the work Misael did on our bathroom renovation project. He is very precise and skilled at his craft. The project entailed ripping out an existing shower and tile walls that had been damaged by water penetration and installation of new tile and shower. The project also involved an electrician and plumber to install a fan and ductwork and to relocate the drain and replace fixt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,deck cleaning,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Photo for CFI Home Improvement - 52 Harwich Rd, Lopatcong, NJ - 38310710

12/31/2019

Misael turned our old dingy basement into a warm, inviting space that we'll use for years to come. I interviewed several contractors and none of them conveyed any confidence in the job given that the house was built in the 1880's and nothing is level or straight. Misael, however, was up for the challenge and set expectations early. He was extremely easy to work with and flexible when we had design...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full basement renovation

CATEGORY deck cleaning,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

07/24/2019

Misael was excellent! He always showed up on time, was neat and clean and organized and got all the work done on time. The quality of the work was excellent as well. So he did a complete gut and remodel of the second floor of my house, which included a full bathroom and tub/shower, 3 bedrooms and an office. Paint, stain, new floors, new ceilings and drywall were only a handful of the things he did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of second floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,flooring,hardwood floor repair,wallpaper removal,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Photo for CFI Home Improvement - 52 Harwich Rd, Lopatcong, NJ - 38002769

03/07/2019

I've hired Misael several times and I'm very pleased with the outcome as well as Misael's professionalism throughout every project. Estimates are fully documented in line-item form and accurate. Very neat and does his best to minimize impact to daily living. Most recently, we had a basement completely refinished. The job was completed quickly, on budget, and with good quality workmanship. He also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and finished basement

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank so much for your review! It was a pleasure working along side of you and [Member Name Removed] in another project of your home. Hopefully you have all been enjoying your new space. Also, thanks for your referral!

11/21/2018

The work was done in a professional manner. Misael is fair, honest and incredibly neat. He and I discussed what I wanted and he found the best match for the replacements. They were installed carefully. He came at the time we agreed upon, and the price was very fair. I had tried one company that wanted more than I thought was fair. Turns out I was right since Misael did the job for around $2000 les...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower and toilet in Master Bedroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,deck cleaning,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

11/05/2018

We had the most wonderful experience with this company. We desperately wanted our basement finished before the arrival of our second child. Misael got it finished even faster than we anticipated. We couldn’t be happier with how it came out. The price was exactly what was discussed (no hidden costs in the end). We would hire him in again in a heartbeat to do any home renovations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing basement

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,deck cleaning,woodworking,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoy your new space with your family.

04/27/2018

Misael was wonderful! He is very easy to work with and is a master craftsman. I am so glad I hired him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bath Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

03/15/2018

Misael was excellent in the planning and building of our small bathroom project. Retrofitting is never easy but Misael did an excellent job of maximizing a small space. His craftsmanship and easy manner made it a pleasure to have him in our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a second bathroom on our second floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Photo for CFI Home Improvement - 52 Harwich Rd, Lopatcong, NJ - 36903862

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], It makes me very happy to know both you and [Member Name Removed] are satisfied knowing I worked on it as if it were my own. It was great working along side of you. Thank you for the opportunity.

12/14/2017

Quality work and completed on time. Mesial was prompt and was great at calling or emailing quotes and confirming times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped wallpaper in bedroom, prepared walls and painted. Also replaced the outlets and switches in the room.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Interior Painting, Deck Staining, Pressure Washing, Carpentry, Natural Stone Walls, Natural Stone Fireplaces, Wood Floors, Laminate Floors, Vinyl Floors, Tile Floors, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling

Roofing. Hardwood Refinishing.