RICH HOGAN PAINTING CONTRACTOR

Angie's List since June 2008

Paint USA

4  REVIEWS
Paint USA

I've been working in this field for over 20 years. I really enjoy working with people and I look forward to giving you the best quality of service possible! Please don't hesitate to call with any inquiries.

05/09/2013

very neat and detail orented

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

10/27/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior home painting: House was power washed. After a few drying days window frames were scraped and sanded. Loose shingles were hammered in; missing molding was repaired with new wood which painter provided and cut to fit. Painter Hogan and assistant worked contiuousy for 9 hours each day. The area was protected with protected ground sheets. Workmanship was beautiful.  Mr. Hogan was efficient and courteous.  He brought paint charts to us ahead of time.  We chose colors and he arrived with the correct paints and ready to go.  He is a delightful person and we are happy to have met him & enjoy his work. Mary & Bob Helgans

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

06/12/2008

Overall the project went great. I was having a back yard party that weekend and Rich was done and the house looked great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rich gave me a quote, he completed the job on time and was very good about keeping my property clean. He did a great job, went above the quote and didn't charge extra. He used a quality paint (Ben Moore) I was very happy with the job and have been referring him to my neighbors.

CATEGORY house painters