Cazes Family Dentistry LLC

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since April 2013

We are a full service dental office offering comprehensive care to our patients. Our family friendly office will take the time to understand your needs and concerns so that we provide you with the best possible sevice. We make an extra effort to help those that are nervous and apprehensive about dental treatment; relieving their anxiety and taking away an discomfort that they may be experiencing. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

01/05/2017

I am very please with them and the care they provide. They are thorough, comprehensive and attentive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Cazes for our dental needs.

01/05/2017

They're extremely thorough and I appreciate that. I checked them out thoroughly before we used them. I asked a lot of people. They provide comprehensive dental services. They have credentials and they go beyond. Everybody is friendly and the space is clean. We never have to wait for long. Everything there is great. I would never leave them at this point. I don't have any complaints. I will absolut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was for a check-up.

CATEGORY dentists,orthodontist

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for my annual check up and teeth cleaning. When informed of my fear of needles, Dr. Janice Cazes took steps to keep me calm and provide a painless experience. She also took steps to patiently adjust my bite afterward. Overall, I would highly recommend Cazes Family Dentistry.

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have been patients at Cazes Family Dentistry for approx. the past two and a half years. They are extremely thorough and explain everything. They have helped us greatly. We are very pleased.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

01/30/2014

Very pleased with the extremely thorough examinations and treatment we receive.  Procedures are explained and options reviewed.  We are happy with and feel confident in the treatment we receive at Cazes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comprehensive dental care.   Dentists and staff are friendly and courteous.  Receive appt. reminders and follow-up.

CATEGORY dentists

Cavity prevention and treatments,cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics (Invisalign and braces), periodontics (gum treatment), endodontics (root canal), dentures and partials, crowns and caps, veneers, children's dentistry, extractions & 3D Xrays.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available