ETC Home Improvement

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

372 Bath Ave 45

Long Branch, NJ 07740

Our company offers all types of home remodeling from new floors, to kitchens, baths and full additions. We have several professionals who work on different aspects of the renovation....

Interior Painting (165)Drywall (49)Flooring Sales and Installation (49)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (37)General Remodeling (29)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (24)Ceramic Tile (24)Doors (20)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (19)Exterior Painting (12)Unfinished Carpentry (10)Plumbing (8)

10/02/2019

Eddie and his team were outstanding. I started with two rooms and because the quality and professionalism , I asked them to do more work. One of the painters, Carlos was very meticulous and did a fantastic job. The flooring team did a great job on a large area and they were all extremely neat and kept the area very clean . The job was completed on time and at a very fair price. I would strongly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom, Kitchen,Dining room, stairs and hallway. Also they replaced living room tile floor with vinyl, Also replaced front window.

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, lighting, replacement windows, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/29/2019

Very thorough, work pride/conscientious. Completely in timely manner. Cabinetry work looks better than original state! Friendly workers, pleasure to be around. Worth every dollar and more. Will call back anytime!! Thank you for piece of mind during stressful situations. Very knowledgeable for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Original cabinets, counter top removed and reused while damaged subfloor replaced with new floor. Plumbing required, new faucet put in. New framing for cabinets. Reinforce front steps. Small roof holes fixed.

CATEGORY picture framing, plumbing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

08/14/2019

This is the 2nd time I've hired ETC Home Improvement. The owner is very pleasant and in my opinion a subject matter expert in all things pertaining to home improvement. Excellent workmanship, fair prices, and overall the crew was professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water damaged ceiling in bathroom & painted; painted master bathroom, troubleshoot outdoor patio electrical issue; replace exterior siding panel.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, roofing, siding, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

Thank you god bless you and family.

05/13/2019

Eddie and his crew were very good and got the work I needed to be done finished on time and on budget. I would definitely hire ETC again and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring installed and existing cabinet repaired

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

05/08/2019

Eddie and his crew did a great job on our full master bath remodel. We had it completely gutted and everything redone. I recommend them not only for the quality of work, but for the small things which set them apart from other contractors. The whole crew and all his subs worked extremely clean, they covered everything and cleaned up each day. All the workers were extremely nice and very respectful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

03/16/2019

We hired ETC home improvements after meeting Eddie and receiving a very reasonable quote. We had two paint projects, the first was an entire house without ceilings and the second was two rooms and the ceilings. The paint crew was meticulous in their painting. They picked up our paint, arrived on time and began working immediately. The worked hour after hour from 9 am until nearly 6 pm The removed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

03/12/2019

Eddie showed up on time to give me a fair, reasonable quote for my vinyl flooring. The job was accepted and work began shortly after. With only the one hiccup being that there was confusion on how much flooring was needed, everything went very smoothly and looks incredible. The work was done very quickly and very efficiently and I could not be happier with the outcome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl flooring

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

D

03/05/2019

im replying to his reply to my review from a couple of years ago which I just happened to have read....how dare he say I wanted free stuff...I had him in my living room with my wife and myself telling him exactly what we wanted and he wasn't taking notes and my wife said to him why aren't you writing this down and his response was don't worry im getting it...and when he installed the wood floors i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wood flooring and vinyl flooring

CATEGORY flooring, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Hi dear customer I don't know what's your problem, I did the job years ago, I confirm on that time you don't want to pay me for the steps and shoe moldings, but don't worry god knows about you better them me, why this guy waited so many years to saids that, thanks anyway.

01/04/2019

Just fine, wish they spoke better English but things got done were all happy and Id definatly hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painter for a Day

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you god bless you and family.

11/07/2018

Eddie and his team are amazing. They performed the work way under budget and right on time. The attention to detail and professionalism was amazing for the price. After the nor' easter last weekend I had some damage to the new roof, and ETC came out within hours to repair. I will definitely be using them for my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors, Interior Painting, Roof, Refinish Wood Stairs

CATEGORY flooring, roofing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

Thank you, god bless you and family.

Remodeling, Flooring, Kitchen & Bathrooms, Additions. Our services cover most areas of home improvement. Please call with any questions!

Treatment for mold and mildew.