Air Tight Spray Urethane Foam

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2010

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Loria Carpentry, LLC.

We are a family owned Home Improvement/Carpentry company, that have been in the business for over 8 years. We are based out of the area of Maplewood, NJ and we proudly provide services across the state of New Jersey. We are hardworking, reliable, dedicated, and have high quality craftsmanship and workmanship. Our crews specialize in all things carpentry, and we provide our customers with the high standards that they want and deserve, within a great budget standards. We provide everything from Bathroom Renovations/Remodels to Kitchens, Basements, Siding, and much more. We even provide our customers with a complimentary Estimate consultation! So Please feel free to contact us from M-F from 9am - 5pm at 201-997-3705 or by email at info@loriacarpentry.com at any time; to schedule your Free Estimate appointment with our specialized Estimator! We hope to hear from you soon and We look forward to working with you in the near future!

09/23/2015

I recently put in a new driveway and new bluestone front walkway under my porch ceiling. I expressed my concern to Sam that everything be tarped/covered while the work was performed. I was assured that everything would be. The siding on my house and walkway/porch were loosely covered. Overspray all over my siding and walkways. This stuff stained everything that it touched. Cannot be cleaned. The w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation in rafters above porch ceiling

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulated my garage (under living space) and interior wall as well as under an overhang. They did a great job and educated us on how to do it right. There were several requests we made for areas to be insulated and Tina informed us that our plans would cause problems not solve them by trapping humidity. They could easily have sold more insulation and done it wrong. I appreciate the advice and information provided. We love the performance and no longer have a cold living room above our garage.

CATEGORY insulation

01/05/2014

I do not remember the date of the service, but the house |is a lot warmer because of the insulation.

CATEGORY insulation