Cantillon, Dr. Marc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since April 2011

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

http://www.abms.org, http://www.association-office.com/abpm/etools/publicdir/search.cfm, http://www.abpp.org/abpp_public_directory.php....

C

04/27/2017

Went ok. Spoke with me and my family member. I wanted to replace current doctor becuase did not think he was doing enough but Mr. Cantillon felt that in the current state, he could not offer much more until my family member had stabilized. Recently tried to revisit option but Mr. Cantillon in not in insurance network.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consulation

C

02/10/2015

Dr. Cantiillon prescribed meds---no advice to see a therapist or anything. I was hoping for more help than just meds. Office location was in his home. Extremely steep driveway and if his parking area was full had to back down to busy narrow street. He was hard to contact by phone or email. Slow in completing paperwork. Just too inconvenient to continue with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted help with treating my depression. Short conversation and prescriptions written.

04/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was suffering from depressi on,anxiety & feared leaving my homed. I was getting worse everyday. I started seeing Dr. Cantillon in August 2012. I was a woman in paralyzing despair & trauma. Dr. Cantillon made a correct diagnosis. Dr. Cantillon is an honorable Dr. who puts his patients first. |Dr. Cantillon gave me my life back. Run don't walk to Dr. Cantillon. |I have made new friends and no longer fear leaving my home. Thanks to Dr. Cantillon I attend senior swimn for chronic knee pain. I am doing my own food shopping & sleeping better. Dr. Cantillon gave me my life back.

02/22/2014

.Description of Experience: Dr. Cantillon is my. psychiatrist. Member Comments: I first started seeing Dr. Cantillon because I was getting worse, and loosing more of my identity and my life. Dr. Cantillon allowed my sister to come in because I could not get to his office or speak. I was hyperventilating, crying, ashamed and wanted to go home and hide in my house. I felt the nightmares and flashbac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Depression, Anxiety with Panic attacks.Nightmares, chronic knee pain, sleepless nights, I was also having Panic attacks, could not talk to people or leave my home for over a year. I was paying Sage Elder Care to do my food shopping and had my neighbor drive my car so the battery would not go dead. I first started seeing Dr. Cantillon in August 2012. He was very caring , passionate, and patient with me.Dr. Cantillon puts his patience first.. I was home bound unable to function, crying uncontrollable everyday. I blamed myself because I could not leave my home. I paid Sage Elder Care to food shop, and my neighbor to drive my car so the battery would n

04/02/2011

Excellent feeling of trust and confidence. We liked how he kept in touch even with email in between visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After seraching for many neurological and bain specialists, this Dr Cantillon calmly gathered all the information about cognitive changes and together with the family put a plan in place that we can track together.

CATEGORY neurologist, pediatric neurologist, psychiatrist, psychologist, geriatrics, pain management

Psychiatry, pain management, neurology, psychology geriatrics, pediatrics & neurology.

Check, Financing Available