Act Termite and Pest Management

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since May 2009

Act Pest Control is a family owned and operated business servicing Northern New Jersey for over 25 years. All our technicians are certified and licensed under the State of New Jersey....

R. Dana Pest Control

Owner Richard Effaldana has a vested interest in providing honest, reliable, professional and cost effective solutions for your problems because we have children and pets too! At Dana Pest Control we provide residential, commercial, institutional and municipal clients with comprehensive pest management services. In addition, we offer our scent detection services for both termites and bedbugs.

08/09/2018

Maynor Sierra had provided the service to our home, during the process of us selling our home and completing our home inspection requirements. He was easy to get in touch with, very responsive to our questions, and we were able to get rid of the ants quickly and effectively. We would recommend this business to anyone in the area looking for an exterminator!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service was done for the control and elimination of carpenter ants

01/21/2014

The service went well and I no longer had a pest problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor/outdoor pest control service for general home pests. For example: Spiders, ants, & centipedes.

06/21/2012

I contacted ACT Termite and Pest after my home failed a home inspection for its sale. Maynor came to my home, gave me an estimate for free and waited for my call, as I was waiting for the lawyers to finish their business. I called back and scheduled the treatment and waited. I was met by Al the day of the treatment who not only arrived on time but early. He dug out the necessary trenches and drill...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was treated for termite infestation.

01/09/2012

The experience was good overall. Services performed were done professionally and promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ACT Termite and Pest Management serviced my rental property and eliminated a bee hive and bees that were settling inside third floor apartment wall. Bees were coming in from outside and entering through window crack forming inside wall. ACT came promptly to eliminate bees and seal all entry points. Thank you guys for great service. I have been serviced before by these guys and will recommend them to anybody...prompt...professional...and above all fair.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control Service, Fleas, Bed Bug Treatment, Termite Inspections, Termite Treatment, Rodent Control, Animal Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal