Accurate Inspections, Inc.

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2006

Your satisfaction is our mission, your referrals are our ambition. We have no ties to real estate agents, thus our services are highly focused solely on providing you with the correct information about the physical state of your potential home. We are not affiliated with any real estate company. You can trust our report to be accurate and completely revealing of any potential hazards and defects so you can make an informed decision. Owner of Accurate Inspections, Inc. since 1993 Certified Master Inspector Instructor Michael Del Greco has personally inspected over 10,000 homes for satisfied clients. Our FULL-TIME office staff is happy to assist you (not a disinterested call center or home inspector on a cell phone). Our reports clearly show you what is wrong, explain why it is wrong and what is likely to happen if no corrective actions are taken. Our home inspection reports list in detail what possible problems and damages have been noticed in the home, provide pictures to accompany the damages as well as pictures representing why they could not inspect parts of the property you are interested in purchasing. Michael will personally perform all home inspections for my clients and personally prepare each home inspection report. After being a construction project manager for 7 years and selling real estate for a very short time I realized my skill set would be a great value to home buyers as a home inspector. Since 1993 I have represented my clients best interests in providing them with thorough and complete home inspection reports....

N/A
Green Home Solutions

Green Home Solutions of Greater Morris County employee's 4 people. All our mold remediation work is done by Green Home Solutions employees. All air quality testing is done by a certified Air Quality Home Inspector if needed. We are offering a special promotion to all Angies List customers who need to treat and kill mold. Save $100 off any job between $500-$999 and $200 off any job over $1000. Included with ever job is a standard 90 day warranty, 1 year warranty with a pre air quality test and a 2 year warranty with a pre and post air quality test. Payment is due upon completion of the job. We accept all major credit cards, cash and checks.

09/14/2020

Inspector Mike was prompt,knowledgable, courteous and explained in detail what needed to be done to the home. Made recommendations on areas to keep an eye on that could potentially cause issues down the line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

08/10/2020

Michael was a very thorough inspector who took the time to walk us around the entire house and pointed out any immediate needs and potential long term needs. He was able to answer all of our questions and provided detailed explanations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

07/28/2020

From start to finish Michael and his team at Accurate Inspections were courteous, prompt, and efficient. Communication with him and his team were top notch. I was impressed by their overall professionalism. On to the home inspection: Michael was hands down the best home inspector I have dealt with. He walked us through every inch of the home, all major structural components, explaining age and con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

07/26/2020

This is the second time I used Michael @ Accurate Inspections, and I would use him again. He is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. He and his staff are very responsive. The reports and other information he provides go above an beyond other inspectors. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of home I was purchasing

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

07/20/2018

No issues whatsoever with the service or the quality , just the price is not justified , today I know it after I used 2 other inspectors , I got the same for much less.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buyer home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

I taught the NJ Home Inspector Licensing classes and look forward to teaching you about your new home. As the inspector and the owner of the company and have performed over 10,000 home inspectors since 1993. I work for you, my client not for the real estate agents. Teaching you about your home and answering your questions honestly and candidly are my only priory.

Substandard inspections. Making light of problems in order to allow the transaction to speed through. Not knowing how to answer questions. Making answers up to "move things along". Part time inspectors,. Rushing clients through the inspections. Your getting voice mail during business hours (our calls are answered by full time professionals 83 hours a week)).