Southern End Landscaping

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 44 Reviews

Southern End Landscaping is family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in exceeding customers and clients’ expectations. We take the time to really listen and understand the desires of our customers and clients to make sure the customer is fully satisfied with the job for all their lawn care needs.Southern End Landscaping is Rated as one of the Top Landscape Companies in the Tri State Area with Angies List. We are proud to be a Angies List Super Service Award Holder. We are a 24/7 company so please give us a call for your FREE Estimate 609-713-1549...

Vermont Good Wood LLC

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders.

04/05/2017

The Southern End crew did a great job! They were professional and courteous. Got the job done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely hire them again. Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping spring clean up and mulch

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

05/07/2016

Beware this contractor! I know this contractor has many 5 rated reviews, but you have to look at the low rated reviews as well because the following could be you the next time. The owner is very personable but you'll find out that when you need him to be reliable, he is not. It started in 2013. We hired them to do some work on our property. On 10/2/13, we paid Max $325.00 to plant a large crepe my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put down mulch. Transplanted some shrubs, planted a blue spruce and 10 ft. crepe myrtle that never bloomed.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/09/2016

Responsive over the phone, quick delivery, fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some mulch delivered. Southern End gave me a fair price over the phone, gave me a quick delivery and the delivery person was very polite, agreeable and let me know they provided many other services if needed.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

04/27/2015

The job took all day to accomplish and it was far more extensive than I expected but they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider added a drainage system in my front yard. They dug down 3 feet and then put in piping, rock and screening.

CATEGORY drain pipe

C

12/29/2014

It took a while to get in touch with them ,they came and did what was asked  one person sat in his truck for some part of the day and they did an okay job but I wouldn't use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed removal and clearing a lot area

CATEGORY landscaping

You purchased a big deal from us that was for 3 crew members to do the work and our crews our staffed with 4. Your job was set to take only 2 hours as per the deal with the amount of guys working so 4th crew member sat in the truck for the job after yours. As per the delay in getting a hold of you we messaged you via Angie's and waited for you to message us back to set up a time to come up to do t...

Our Company offers Everything from installing Sod to cutting grass. Here is a list of some of the things we do, Ponds, Mulch, Stone, Leaf clean ups, Gutter Clean outs, Flower bed Design, Installation of plants, Property Maintenance, Lawn Treatments, Tree Trimming and Maintaining, Hedges, Snow Removal, Stump Grinding, Powerwashing, Bulk Delivery, Pesticides, Handyman Services, Grading, Drainage, Lawn Seeding, Vegetable Gardens, Weed Removal and prevention, Hardscaping, Pavers, Retaining Walls

We Do It All So Give Us A Call 609-713-1549