Clay's Climate Control

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2010

501 W. Patcong Ave

Linwood, NJ, 08221

Clay's Climate Control is a family owned business that started in 2001. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in our installations and service work....

Heating and Air Conditioning (58)Water Heaters (3)Air Duct Cleaning (2)Natural Gas Lines (1)

11/29/2019

The installers were very prompt in arriving and went to work right away. They were very professional and precise with installing the equipment. After the job was finished they went over everything with me and answered any questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new heater & air conditioner installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2019

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you over the years to maintain your new equipment as well.

10/25/2019

Great. These guys also installed my system and they are top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating system maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for placing your trust in us and your continued business.

10/12/2019

Great! Matt who I have known since we first hired Clay over 13 years age, came and gave the estimate. Matt also met the guys at my house the day of service, and showed them around, which I really appreciated since I didnt know them. Eric and Lee were professional, expedient and did quality work. Clay put our AC/heating system in many years ago when he was first starting out his business. Although ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC condenser and coil , approximately 8 hour job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

Thank you very much for your message. It means a lot to us that you gave Clay’s a chance way back when and continue to use us today. We appreciate it!

09/24/2019

Performed thorough maintenance. Gave sound advice on equipment. Always professional - a little pricey

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C and Heater Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. To provide the professional, thorough, and knowledgeable experience you received takes extensive training. We are happy to hear we succeeded in providing that to you.

09/23/2019

The service tech was excellent! A real good kid!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service for winter furnace and installed a wireless thermometer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thank you!

09/21/2019

The service was prompt and services provided were above and beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance of heating cooling system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations about the services we provided!

08/01/2019

Clay’s always does a thorough, quick and commendable job. The office staff is accommodating when needing to schedule service, the communication regarding the arrival time of the tech is spot-on, the the tech clearly explains what he did, next steps (if any), and will even review the systems performance after previous repair/service. Can’t recommend them enough! (We sign up for the yearly service c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly HVAC maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. Clear and easy communication is very important to us. We are happy to hear that our communications with you have been just that!
C

07/29/2019

I could have easily done what he did...calling the 1800 number to the company that our thermostat is made from. I was charged for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check on a unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

We are sorry to hear you are unsatisfied. You were advised of the service call fee for us to come and assess the situation. Any additional repair or support needed was an additional charge. Certain manufacturers require technicians to call their tech support line to keep the warranty valid. Our technician diagnosed the issue and called tech support to get the part under warranty because the warran...

07/26/2019

Clay’s Climate Control has once again provided a quick and thorough resolution to a problem with our AC. The technician took his time when asking for a thorough description of the problem on the phone and then was at my home, after hours, 30 minutes quicker than stated. He assessed the problem and determined the cause, then fixed it within 10 minutes. I would highly recommend Clay’s Climate Contro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair- not turning on

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Thank you for sharing [Member Name Removed]. I am glad our technician was able to get your AC up and running quickly, even after hours. Thank you for your continued business.

06/18/2019

Everything went great Jorge is a great asset to Clays climate control We have a maintenance contract so this service was covered under that

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance check

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! We agree, Jorge is a great asset to our company!