Bob Major Heating&Cooling

• Trade License Number
  • 19HC00621100

1307 Union St

Linden, NJ 07036

Bob Major Heating & Cooling is a customer oriented firm specializing in heating, cooling, electric and home improvements such as furnaces, boilers, A/C, humidifiers, water heaters, etc. Additionally we pride ourselves on achieving client delight and providing quality service at reasonable prices. We evaluate the clients needs and determine the appropriate equipment to achieve all the clients requirements. We offer 100% financing and 24/7 emergency service....

hvac repair (11)water heater repair and installation (5)metal fabrication (1)plumber (1)

07/29/2020

Terrific. Fit me into their schedule in less than 24 hours to repair my a/c. It broke during a horrible heat wave. They arrived with the intent to fix and only if absolutely necessary to replace. Explained all items being replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning oitside unit did not work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

I'm happy we were able to help you. Even if the systems are older doesn't always mean major repairs pushing for replacement. Thank you for your great review.

05/31/2019

It went well - on time and dependable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water heater pilot light wouldn’t stay on. AC unit needed Freon

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

04/24/2019

Bob is very prompt, professional and fair. He responded quickly and went above-and-beyond to bring an old-ish water heater back to life vs. other plumbers who just pressure you to buy a new one. Will definitely call him again. Tip: compliment his nice pens and he might give you one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater repair

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

02/11/2019

Moved into a house that had a Kenmore water heater still under warranty. Water heater started leaking and Sears customer service was the worst I've experienced! They ultimately had me wait four days to tell me that they no longer serviced/carried my model and were buying me out of the warranty. Bob Majors was at my home within hours to confirm replacement was needed. While too late to replace the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater replacement.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

01/25/2019

I am so happy with the service that Bob Major performed for us today. Especially on this cold day, he was able to come the same day we called. We never have to wait and when he comes to do the job he makes sure it is done in a timely matter. And that it is fixed the same day. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone that needs their heat/AC fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. I'm glad everything is working great now. we will return soon to perform that full furnace cleaning we discussed. When spring time rolls around we'll check out your AC and make sure everything is continuing to work great.

01/20/2019

Beautiful!! Mr. Major is very honest, responsible and somewhat of a perfectionist which is to our benefit!! He has done numerous jobs for me and I have always felt very comfortable with him and confident of his precise workmanship. He is very trustworthy and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several plumbing issues as well as backsplash installed in kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

01/18/2019

They did an amazing job. Very professional, great quality work at an excellent price. They even followed up with us recently to make sure all was still well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil to gas conversion boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

01/18/2019

They did an excellent job. We were very happy with the quality of work and the price. They have since followed up to make sure all is still well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil to gas conversion boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

01/17/2019

It originally started as a service call referred by an oil guy. I had a "so called friend" install a brand new oil unit a year ago trying to save money and cut corners. This turned out to be a nightmare and more costly for me. My oil furnace was installed incorrectly. 8 months later after a number of issues spiraled into chaos I finally called Bob who was recommended by word of mouth. I explained ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,metal restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

01/16/2019

I would recommend Bob Major to anyone for installation and repairs for plumbing jobs big and small. Bob is prompt and always available by phone if you have any questions or concerns. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new furnace and hot water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed].

All phases of heating cooling and home improvements

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing