Ben's Landscaping

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2011

LOFFRENO LANDSCAPE CONTRACTING CORP

Welcome to Loffreno Landscape Contracting and Concrete Corp., a fully licensed and insured complete contraction company! We've been in business for over 20 years and we do it all: concrete, pavers, brickwork, steps, cultured stone, retaining walls, renovations, exterior work, interior work, outdoor kitchens, landscaping, sod, trees, shrubs, and more! In addition to this, we are the OFFICIAL and ONLY Summerset Grill dealer on Staten Island. Our customers deserve the best of the best and we stride to provide each and every one with their perfect, individualized project.

09/28/2017

They bill me monthly. It's $130 a month. Unfortunately, with the weather that we've had, they don't come as regularly as they used too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut our lawn.

05/24/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's $120. The last time they were here they cut the grass. I gave them a "B" for punctuality because they don't always get here on time. I don't really know how to compare the price, if it's a good price with other ones.

08/03/2016

He does a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There is a guy that we use called Ben’s Landscaping.

11/25/2014

Everything was fine. They have been pretty good. They show up regularly and do a nice job and the price hasn’t gone up too much over the couple of years. I used them first eight years ago, then I tried someone else for a couple of years but they were not working out so I went back to this company couple of years ago, so it has been two years now since I am back with them. The only problem I have i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and did their normal cutting and cleaning up.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service

11/25/2014

I was impressed with the work and the knowledge that the owner has with the different work that needs to be done. They do a very thorough job, they are very neat when they finish, and they are pretty steady. The price is about as reasonable as you can expect. They don't really have a set time so I never know when they are going to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did general landscaping services.

CATEGORY landscaper

Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Design, Hardscape, Fall & Spring Clean Up, Pool Service, & Lawn Fertilization.