Round Valley Animal Hospital

Angie's List since May 2011

07/31/2016

Dr. Marks and her staff are very caring and compassionate. The level of service and medical care are excellent. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary care for our diabetic elderly cat.

01/25/2016

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet visit for foster dogs skin issues.

CATEGORY pet sitters,veterinarian

01/08/2014

My elderly cat had several visits and spent several nights being treated by Dr. Marsh and her staff. I don't think I could have asked for better care. They were very kind, thorough and compassionate and I could tell they deeply cared about the welfare of all the animals there. They offered to watch him if I was concerned about him being alone while I was at work and Dr. Marsh checked on him and co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated cat for ongoing respiratory and other problems

08/07/2013

Dr. Marks is an angel, answers all of my questions no matter what time of day. She is caring, compassionate, professional and just all around awesome. Her staff is also wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Marks has been giving my dog laser treatments. But has also been caring for her for the last couple of years. Her office is a good distance away from my home, but she is worth the trip. She is ALL about the animal. One of the most caring and compassionate people/veterinarians I've ever met in my life. She is an angel on this earth for the furries.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary, pet sitting, grooming, bording & training.