Kope Electric LLC

Lebanon, NJ 08833

Whole House Generator

Whole House Generator

generator repair202007924
Bernardsville 22kW, 200amp whole house automatic transfer switch.

Kope Electric, LLC, is your LOCAL NJ BASED and LICENSED electrical contractor. Proudly serving Hunterdon, Somerset, Morris and Warren counties since 2008, you can expect professional quality service, quick responses, prompt appointments, & industry expertise at a competitive cost. Our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction guarantees your job will be “done once & done right.” Don't risk your home and family by hiring a random contractor who is unqualified, unlicensed, and unresponsive! For all your residential to commercial electrical needs- Trust Kope Electric, 908-722-5673, the area's best electricians!...

electrical (81)generator repair (31)lighting (19)ceiling fan installation (11)landscape lighting (2)solar panel installation (1)home remodeling (1)

08/07/2020

They provided an estimate, which was was professional .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to have a 220v line ran from my basement electrical panel to my garage to install an EV charger. The charger is a 32amp model, but I would like use 6/3 wire so that it is future proofed in case we get another EV. I have already purchased a Hubbell brand commercial 14-50 receptacle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/01/2020

Kope did all of the work quickly and professionally. During the final electrical inspection the inspector remarked at how neatly the job was done. The biggest problem was working around the Covid lockdown and getting the propane company to get their work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house 22kw generator.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/28/2020

They did a great job. Clean and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

Thanks for choosing Kope Electric. Your business is very important to us.

05/15/2020

Great support. Awesome personal responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

Thank you for your valued feedback and business.

05/15/2020

Install whole house Generator plus additional Small electrical projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I don’t have enough good things to say about this company. They were extremely professional, competitively priced and quick with their communication responses. They installed a Generac whole house generator for us as well as adding fuses to our electrical box and installing some recessed lighting and two ceiling fans. Their work is top notch. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and I have to say that I had absolutely nothing to say :-). They even advised us of a better warranty we could get directly from the manufacturer for the unit. The project was done in a timely manner and the new generator has already been tested and works like a charm. I will have no hesitation to hire them again in the future for any electrical needs that may arise.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

We are thrilled to read your positive review about the generator and work performed in spring of 2020. Thank you for choosing Kope Electric. Your business and patronage is greatly appreciated.

01/25/2020

Kope Electric just finished installing a Generac generator at my house and their work was top notch. They actually got me in their schedule 1 week early and finished as timely as they said they would. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in a generator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New generator installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thanks for your business and choosing Kope Electric. We value your review and appreciate your referrals.

09/28/2019

They called me and took information about my project, however they failed to ever provide me with a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Light Fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Proposal was emailed same day on 9/24 but unfortunately the email address was incorrect. When we followed up on 4 days later to confirm receipt of the proposal, the owner stated he did not receive. We called and apologized for the miscommunication on his email, resent the original proposal. However, at this time he had selected another contractor to meet his needs.

09/03/2019

As always, Kope was on time and the work was performed swiftly and professionally. Bottom line- Kope is "my" electrician and will always be my first call. Like everyone else these days, they're busy, but if you want it done correctly and at a fair price, it's worth the wait. I've used Kope for my generator as well as my outdoor lighting as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside electrical box needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thanks for the review and continued valued business. Your referrals are what keeps us successful!

06/28/2019

Kope did a fantastic job! They were very helpful with my specific situation and accommodated my needs. All people involved were very friendly, courteous and super helpful through the entire installation process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review and choosing Kope Electric.

12/01/2018

Very professional, right on time, friendly and very neat. They took the time to explain in detail how to use the system perfectly. Right from the start they advised the type of generator I should purchase for my requirements. Price was very reasonable for the amount of work that had to be done. Very pleased with the finished result, great insurance policy live in the country with well and septic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 10 circuit manual transfer panel next to my existing panel for a portable generator connection. 10' generator cord.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Photo for Kope Electric LLC - P.O. Box 470, Lebanon, NJ - 37585448

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your valuable feedback and business

Generac Generator Authorized Sales and Service Dealer, FREE Estimates and consultations on customized backup power solutions for home or business, Lighting, fans, switches, outlets, electrical troubleshooting, remodels..we handle all electrical jobs big and small. wiring, bucket truck services, surge protection, back-up power systems, ballast upgrades, re-wiring, panel replacement and correction.

NA