Kope Electric LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 470

Lebanon, NJ 08833

Kope Electric, LLC, is your LOCAL NJ BASED and LICENSED electrical contractor. Proudly serving Hunterdon, Somerset, Morris and Warren counties since 2008, you can expect professional quality service, quick responses, prompt appointments, & industry expertise at a competitive cost. Our commitment to safety and customer satisfaction guarantees your job will be done once & done right. Don't risk your home and family by hiring a random contractor who is unqualified, unlicensed, and unresponsive! For all your residential to commercial electrical needs- Trust Kope Electric, 908-722-5673, the area's best electricians!...

Electrical (76)Generator (29)Lighting (18)Ceiling Fans (10)Landscaping - Lighting (2)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Solar Panels (1)

01/25/2020

Kope Electric just finished installing a Generac generator at my house and their work was top notch. They actually got me in their schedule 1 week early and finished as timely as they said they would. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in a generator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New generator installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thanks for your business and choosing Kope Electric. We value your review and appreciate your referrals.

09/28/2019

They called me and took information about my project, however they failed to ever provide me with a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing Light Fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Proposal was emailed same day on 9/24 but unfortunately the email address was incorrect. When we followed up on 4 days later to confirm receipt of the proposal, the owner stated he did not receive. We called and apologized for the miscommunication on his email, resent the original proposal. However, at this time he had selected another contractor to meet his needs.

09/03/2019

As always, Kope was on time and the work was performed swiftly and professionally. Bottom line- Kope is "my" electrician and will always be my first call. Like everyone else these days, they're busy, but if you want it done correctly and at a fair price, it's worth the wait. I've used Kope for my generator as well as my outdoor lighting as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside electrical box needed replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thanks for the review and continued valued business. Your referrals are what keeps us successful!

06/28/2019

Kope did a fantastic job! They were very helpful with my specific situation and accommodated my needs. All people involved were very friendly, courteous and super helpful through the entire installation process. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thank you for your review and choosing Kope Electric.

12/01/2018

Very professional, right on time, friendly and very neat. They took the time to explain in detail how to use the system perfectly. Right from the start they advised the type of generator I should purchase for my requirements. Price was very reasonable for the amount of work that had to be done. Very pleased with the finished result, great insurance policy live in the country with well and septic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 10 circuit manual transfer panel next to my existing panel for a portable generator connection. 10' generator cord.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Photo for Kope Electric LLC - P.O. Box 470, Lebanon, NJ - 37585448

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your valuable feedback and business

09/05/2018

Owner Jeremy Kope responded to my quote request almost immediately and came out to see projects the next day. Detailed contract with many line items received the next day. Two days of work put aside. Team of two arrived and methodically did troubleshooting and repair of attic fan and whole house fan wiring in attic, replacement of GFCI, installation of new line for putting microwave on separate ci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring repair for attic fan and whole house fan; switch replacement, recessed light repair, GFCI replacement; run line to move microwave to separate circuit

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kope Electric. We appreciate your valued business

07/02/2018

Very well. Jeremy Kope handled all permits with the local town, got me an excellent, detailed proposal and the installation work was done in a very professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A whole house generator running off of liquid propane.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

Thanks for your positive review. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new back up power solution.

05/15/2018

Kope Electric is a great company! We had our generator installed back in 2012 right before Super Storm Sandy and the timing was perfect since we lost power for over a week then and our generator saved us!!! We've had maintenance services since then and our generator is in perfect condition, thanks to their upkeep and care. We recommend this company to everyone very highly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator Installation and Maintenance

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

Thank you for your valued business over the past 6 years. It's our pleasure to maintain your electrical and back up power needs.

03/10/2018

We were extremely pleased with the very professional and thorough work performed by Kope Electric. Both the estimate and work were done promptly and on schedule. The two electricians who completed the job were excellent and courteous. Kope's office staff was responsive, helpful and friendly. We highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace circuit board; new service entrance cable, new meter and related work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We value our clientele’s satisfaction.

01/01/2018

Electricians were punctual and professional. One recommended that I get a new ceiling fan, because the light kit I purchased didn’t fit the older ceiling fan model I had (I agreed.). The other two items were installed/ updated well. Electricians did a great job and I paid only for the work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a light kit placed on a ceiling fan, a new light fixture placed in dining room, and my old stove in-hard wired to the house so I. Can purchase a new stove that was “plug and use” ready.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

Thank you for your valued business. We appreciate you choosing Kope Electric and sharing your experience with the Angie's List community.

Generac Generator Authorized Sales and Service Dealer, FREE Estimates and consultations on customized backup power solutions for home or business, Lighting, fans, switches, outlets, electrical troubleshooting, remodels..we handle all electrical jobs big and small. wiring, bucket truck services, surge protection, back-up power systems, ballast upgrades, re-wiring, panel replacement and correction.

NA